Android is perhaps the more dominating OS when it comes to mobile phones. Every now and then, we did to see enhanced features and some really cool tricks. Among its numerous outstanding features, we have Instant Apps. Say bye, bye to downloading apps via Play Store, apps that are expensive to buy, apps that will cost you a lot in terms of mobile data or apps that take a lot of time.
Anyone who has Marshmallow or above running on their phone can enjoy this amazing feature. With Instant Apps you can actually try an app before you buy it. According to Google, around 500 million Android phones have access to this amazing feature.
You may also read: Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM to Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100)
However, the instant apps don’t work out of the box, on the contrary, one has to enable them to function properly. You don’t have to worry as the enabling process is pretty simple and effective. In this article, we are going to teach you how to enable instant apps on your Android mobile phone.
How to Enable Android Instant Apps
- Go to the Home Screen and from there swipe down the Notification Shade.
- Here, look for the Settings options and tap on it. You can even head to setting from the Home Screen.
- Open the Setting app is launched, scroll down in search of “Google” and tap on it.
- Now look for the “Instant Apps” option and toggle is on.
- To continue, you need to agree to the terms and condition applied. Tap on “Yes, I’m in” option.
That all, you have enabled the Instant apps on your mobile phone.
How to Use Android Instant Apps
You can access Instant apps from any URL including messaging, social media, search engine links and other deep links. The simplest way is that you look for a certain app on google. Below we have demonstrated how to go about it.
- Go to Google Search Page.
- Enter the app that you want to search for, in our case we are searching for Citymapper.
- Tap on the first result.
- You can now use the app, if you like it you can download it from Google Store for complete access.
You may also read: Install crDroid Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM on LG G4 (h815)