Looking for an amazing Nougat Custom ROM for your Galaxy S2 (i9100), we believe you have come to the right place. Android 7.1.2 Off ROM is said to be one of the best Nougat Custom ROM when it comes to Samsung Galaxy mobiles especially the Galaxy S2 (i9100). Despite the fact that the phone was introduced a while back but it still seems to be in demand.
Reason being, the phone is simply amazing, but then any phone manufactured by Samsung is one of a kind. They are reliable, strong and efficient. Samsung lets its users enjoy the latest Android, regardless of their phone model. The latest update has been launched over the air (OTA) though so it automatically means that your phone needs to have CWM or TWRP installed in it. In the course of this article, we are going to teach you how to install Off ROM Android 7.1.2. Nougat Custom ROM on your Galaxy S2 (i9100) which will enable you to enjoy all the features of the official ROM.
Prerequisites to download Android 7.1.2 Off ROM Nougat Custom ROM:
There are a number of things that you need to do before you get on with the installation process.
- First and foremost, you have to download the latest USB Drivers for your Samsung on your computer. Make sure that they are properly installed as well.
- Don’t forget to make a backup of your data. There is a high probability that you will lose everything during the installation process.
- Ensure that the USB Debugging mode on your smartphone is activated.
- If you don’t want to run into boot loops during the installation process, we suggest you unlock the bootloader of the phone.
- Since this tutorial is only for installing Android 7.1.2 Off ROM Nougat Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100), we suggest you don’t try it on any other phone.
- It is imperative that your phone should have a custom recovery installed on it.
- Before you proceed in the recovery mode, perform Dalvik Cache swipe just to be on the safe side.
Install Android 7.1.2 Off ROM Nougat Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100:
Step 1: Start with downloading the file given in essential download on to your personal computer.
Step 2: Now you have to mount the memory on your phone and to do so, connect it to your computer via USB cable.
Step 3: The zip file that you downloaded in the first step, you now have to copy and paste in your phone’s memory. Make sure you have placed the file directly in the memory and not in any folder.
Step 4: Switch off your phone, after disconnecting it from the USB cable, and turn it back on by pressing and holding the Power button along with the Volume up and Home button. Doing this will reboot your phone into the recovery mode.
Step 5- Tap “wipe data/factory reset” from the options showing on your device screen by clicking the power button.
Step 6- Next Tap on “wipe cache partition”.
Step 7- You might as well do a dalvik wipe cache by tapping on Advance Menu and then selecting “Wipe Dalvik Cache” to save yourself from tiny errors or bootloops.
Step 8- Head back into recovery mode and select option “install zip from SD card” by tapping on it, use your volume keys to navigate the file to the downloaded zip file you copied on your device’s SD card and start the installation process by selecting it.
Step 9- Wait for the installation process to finish, which will take 4-5 minutes.
Step 10- Once the installation process has been completed, you should go back to ‘+++++ Go Back +++++’ and click “reboot system now”to reboot your system.
After the reboot finishes, you will have the latest Off ROM Android 7.1.2. Nougat Custom ROM installed on your Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100).
You may also read: How to download and install Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy On 5