AndroidiOSpack has some good news for OnePlus 3 users. Now you can update your device with the latest FireHound Custom ROM with Android Nougat 7.1.2. The ROM will speed up your device like it’s new, as its primary focus is stability. It will also transform your device software as you will have all the latest Android Nougat features on your OnePlus 3 smartphones.
Some of the main features of this update include a new lock screen and really cool camera app with some really interesting features. So let’s get you started with the update without waiting any further.
You may also read: How to update HTC U11 with SuperSU on Android 7.1 Nougat Firmware
- This update will delete all your data so make sure to back up.
- AndroidiOSpack will not be help responsible if something goes wrong with your device during or after the update.
- 1- Make sure you fully backup your data on your . As this update will wipe all your data from your device.
- 2- Download Sony USB Drivers
- 3- Make sure you device has a custom recovery installed.
- 4- Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.
- 5- Dalvik Cache wipe is helpful for performing from the recovery mode.
- 6- You also have to have ADB and Fastboot downloaded on your personal computer.
How to update OnePlus 3 with Firehound Custom Firmware:
Step 1- First of all download both files mentioned in essential download on to your personal computer.
Step 2- Extract zipped ROM file titled boot.img and save it separate on your person computer.
Step 3- Connect your device with your personal computer using a USB cabl.
Step 4- Copy paste both the files you downloaded in first step onto your OnePlus3’s SD card and not in any of your device’s folder.
Step 5- Copy the file you extracted in 2nd step titled boot.img and past it into directory of android-sdk-windows\platform-tools.
Step 6-Turn your mobile off.
Step 7- Next press and hold onto the Volume up button for enabling Bootloader mode which will turn your phone screen blue when enabled.
Step 8- Locate the directory of android-sdk-windows\platform-tools in your desktop and press Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt in which you should type ‘fastboot flash boot boot.img’ and press Enter.
Step 9- Next type this command and press Enter again. ‘fastboot reboot’.
Step 10- Lastly you should long press the Volume up/down key until the phone’s screen turns a color other than blue for entering into Recovery mode.
That’s about it. You have downloaded Firehound Nougat Custom Firmware onto your OnePlus 3 device.