The owners of LG G4 are now able to update their devices to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat custom firmware and enjoy the features of official Nougat. Yes, that is true and this ROM is highly stable and with all the bug fixes, fast speed and good security.
The custom ROM has been released via OTA thus making it impossible for every LG G4 user around the globe to receive this update on their devices. Keeping that in mind, we have assembled a detailed tutorial on how to update your LG G4 to Android 7.0 Nougat ROM.
- 1- Make sure you fully backup your data on your . As this update will wipe all your data from your device.
- 2- Download the USB Drivers.
- 3- Make sure you device has a custom recovery installed.
- 4- Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.
- 5- USB Debugging mode should be enabled on your device.
You may also read: How to download and install Pocket Morty’s APK on any Android device
- This update will delete all your data so make sure to back up.
- AndroidiOSpack will not be held responsible if something goes wrong with your device during or after the update.
How to update LG G4 to Android 7.0 Nougat Custom ROM:
Step 1- First of all download the above mentioned files in essential downloads on to your personal computer and install the LG UP tool on it.
Step 2- Next turn your phone off and hold and press the Volume up key while you connect your device with your personal computer using a USB cable.
Step 3- Now you have to launch the LG UP tool on your computer choosing the ‘Upgrade’ option.
Step 4- Next you will have to select the KDZ file that you have saved on your computer in step 1.
Step 5- When the file is fully loaded, you shall flash the custom firmware by clicking on the ‘Start’ button.
It might take a few minutes but that’s about it. You have downloaded the latest Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on your LG G4.