In very little time, the company Huawei has made its name in the mobile world. There every upcoming device is one of a kind, you will love what they have to offer. Starting from mid-range mobile phone till high-end ones, they offer everything. Their phones have excellent features and outstanding designs. Buying a Huawei phone will never disappoint you. The P9 Lit is another masterpiece by the company, it is an amazing phone. You can update Huawei P9 Lite to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Once you upgrade your 5.2-inch screen phone to Android 7.0, you will enjoy the phone more. The phone has an impressive screen resolution of 1080 x 1920. It is fast due to its Kirin 650 processor and it is efficient because of its 3 GB of RAM. The phone offers 16 GB of internal storage. By default, the phone comes with Android 6.0, but thanks to the update, you can upgrade it to Android 7.0 Nougat. In this article, we are going to teach you how to do that.
This official update is for Huawei P9 Lite European VNS-L31 variant. The build ID of Android 7.0 Nougat is NS-L31C432B402. There are certain changes in this android including a better and enhanced system security, using Google Security patches. The update is also full of many other features, such as enhance stability, amazing customizations, better features, many fixes for the bugs and much more. The company did roll out the OTA, however, this over-the-air update is not available for everyone. If you don’t want to wait to get Android 7.0 on your phone, you can do it the other way.
If the update is not available in your region, you don’t have to worry. You no longer have to wait for over the air update, we have an alternative. If you follow our article, you will realize you will be able to get the latest Android on your Huawei P9 Lite. Updating your phone to the latest Android is very important, we always recommend you ensure you have the latest Android on your phone. So, without any further delay, let’s get down to updating your Huawei P9 Lite to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
VNS-L31C432B402 ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT DETAILS:
|Model name||Huawei P9 Lite|
|Type||Full firmware image|
You may also read: List of Android Wear Smartwatches to get Android Oreo
Remember our blog is not to be held responsible for anything. If you want to proceed, you shall do it at your own risk. If something goes wrong, you are not to blame us.
Before you get down to the installation process, you need to make sure that the phone has unrooted firmware in it.
There are some files that you need to download.
The Complete Guide Line To Installing Android 7.0 on Huawei P9 Lite
Please follow the steps below to update your phone to the latest Android.
- First thing first, you need to start with downloading the files from the links above.
- Next, you need to make a folder, name that folder “dload”. Make sure that you create the folder in the internal storage of your phone.
- Now you need to connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the connection is successful, you need to transfer the update.app file to your Huawei P9 Lite.
- Now you need to head to the Settings of your app. From there you need to look for the update option. Finally, press the menu key and look for the local update. You then have to tap on it.
- The process is going to take some time after the process is completed the phone will restart and it will update to Android 7.0.