Huawei is among the emerging companies in the mobile world. They have come up with some outstanding flagships within affordable price. If you are looking for a phone that offers all the features offered by high-end mobile but falls within your budget. We suggest you get your hands of Huawei smartphones. They have solid built, amazing features and classy device. You will find whatever you are looking for in their mobile phones. Among their numerous flagships mobile, Honor series is on of Huawei is most prominent one. And this article is about one of Honor series few years old smartphone, Honor 6X.
The phone is a complete package, and recently Huawei has finally rolled out the official Nougat Android 7.0 update for Honor 6X. This update is rolled out only for Huawei Honor 6X users based in India, and gradually and slowly, the update is going to be available in other parts of the world
The update has come with a build ID number BLN-L22C675B350CUSTC675D002 and it is basically based on Android Nougat operating system. This B350 update comes with latest security patch update along with few bug fixes. It also has plenty of exciting new features for a Honor 6X smartphone. Some of the features are listing below.
- It comes with new redesigned setting panel.
- Better quality doze mode.
- It also has app shortcuts.
- System UI Tuner has also been added in this update.
- Do not disturb mode is included.
- Multi window support.
- Image keyboard support.
The update has rolled out this update via (Over the Air) so unfortunately not all the Honor 6X user would be able to get to install this latest update. So for all those impatient Honor 6X users who can’t wait for the OTA Update on their Honor 6, we bring you a short and easy yet a comprehensive tutorial on how you can download and install this latest update on your Huawei Honor 6X smartphones.
Before we head to the installation process, let’s have a look at some of the important tips which could help you along the way.
NOTE: We will not be held responsible if something goes wrong with the phone during the tutorial. Please proceed on your own risk.
- It is imperative that you create a backup of important data like videos, personal photos, Messages, Emails and whatever else you think is important. Reason being, there is a probability that you might lose all your data during the tutorial.
You may also read: How to update Huawei Mate 10 with Android 8.0 Oreo ALP-L29C185B115
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the up to date version of Huawei Honor 6 USB drivers on your computer.
- The debugging mode of your phone should be enabled. You can enable it by going to Setting, from there to Developer Options.
- Make sure that your device has a minimum 70 percent of battery. If the phone gets shut down during the updating process, it is likely to cause a permanent damage.
Complete Instructions on How to Install B350 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on Huawei Honor 6X:
Step 1: Start with downloading the update file for your phone from the above-mentioned link.
Step 2: In the internal storage device of your Honor 6X, you have to create a new folder and rename it to “dload”.
Step 3: Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable and transfer the file that you downloaded in the first step into the dload folder.
Step 4: Disconnect your phone and head to its Settings app. From there you need to go to the update option. Tap on menu and select the “Local update” option.
Step 5: Here, you will see the update file. Now all you have to do is tap on it.
Step 6: Wait for the installation process to be completed. Once it is finished, your phone will be rebooted automatically.
That is, it! You can now enjoy the amazing update on your Huawei Honor 6X.
You may also read: How to install B377 Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P9 Plus