In the course of this article, we are going to tell you how to unlock Max Graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile on your smartphone. This tutorial is for people using low-end devices, as with high-end devices most users do not face this issue.
The amazing game, Call of Duty was released on 1 October 2019 throughout the world. Within a few days, the game has become a super hit. Within a few days, more than 35 million people downloaded the game and the number is growing with every passing second.
You may also read: How to Fix Authorization error on Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty, a fighting game that offers high-end graphics, outstanding featuring and amazing experience. Since the game has outclassed resolution, thus it needs to have a high-end mobile in order to run smoothly.
However, not everyone can afford a high-end mobile, thus they need a hack in order to enjoy the game as seamlessly as any other high-end mobile owner. There are certain requirements that you need to meet in order to enjoy the game on your android phone. For instance, you need to have a minimum of the Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU. In addition, it is important that the phone has a minimum of 3 GB of RAM.
It is sad news, but we will do our best. We are going to tell you how to unlock Max Graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile in order to play the game to its full potential. So, without any further delay, let’s get right to it.
Unlock Max Graphics and FPS in Call of Duty Mobile For Low-Level Devices
- Make sure that you have the latest Call of Duty Mobile APK on your smartphone and your phone is rooted with Magish Systemless.
- Now download the GLTools from the above link and install it.
- After granting the required permission, instigate the installation process.
- You need to click on the Install using Magic
- The above system will create a file in the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Head to Magisk Manager and then swipe to Navigation Menu. From there, choose modules
- To select the file created by GLTools, you will have to tap on the + sign.
- Restart your phone, after installing the module.
- Now launch GLTools and tap on Call of Duty Mobile from the list.
- Tick on Enable Custom settings for the app option. Also enable options such as advanced Ram spoofing, Use FakeCPU, Use Fake Infor.
- Go down and tap on the use custom template option and select GPU in accord with your device specification.
- Now go down and enable the simple map bugger option. Finally, exit the GLTools and start the game.
- Now choose the GPU according to your device that is higher than the minimum stated above.
- You can select the highest GPU available, provided you have a flagship phone. So, if you have Adreno GPU then select the highest available in Adreno category. If you have Mali, choose any available in the Mali list.
- Finally, scroll down and enable a simple map bugger option.
- Exit GLTools and launch the game. You will see all the highest settings.
You may also read: How to download Call of Duty Mobile apk + data –…