LG G5 is an excellent smartphone, it was the first device to come with an all metal constructions. There are so many features and qualities to talk about in LG G5 but in this tutorial we are going to keep it strictly to some of it’s features which users are facing difficulties performing in.
We are going to tell how to soft reset and hard rest you LG G5. Also below we are going to explain how to wipe cache partition and hardware control mode of LG G5 in this article.
So let get you started then.
You may also read: How to unlock SIM of Huawei P9
Soft Reset, Wipe Cache Partition, Hard Reset, Hardware Control Mode
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds to turn off your phone. Do this when your screen is not responding.
- You can even pull the battery out to shut it down.
- Switch off your LG G6.
- Turn it on by pressing and holding the volume down key along with the power button. Once you see the LG Logo on the screen, leave the power button and press it again immediately. Keep pressing the buttons till you see the factory reset menu.
- To navigate use the volume keys and to select use the power button.
Booting in Safe Mode
- Switch off your phone, turn it back on. Press and hold the power button once you see the LG logo on the screen. Keep pressing till you see the screen of the Safe mode.
- If your phone is on, bring forward the shutdown option by pressing and holding the power button. Now press and hold the Power Off option. Wait till you see the confirmation pop-up. To enter the Safe Mode, simply press “Ok”
Hardware Control Mode
- Even though your phone’s display is damaged or broken, you can still perform the basic functionality via hardware buttons.
- Switch off your phone.
- To enable the hardware control mode, press and hold volume buttons along with the power button for about 10 seconds.
- To navigate use the volume keys and to make a selection use the power key.
- To answer a call, press both volume keys at the same time and to end a call press power button during the call.
- You can turn off the alarm by pressing and holding both the volume keys once the alarm starts ringing.
You may also read: How to fix the ‘Unfortunately Snapchat has stopped’ error on Android