We have been hearing rumors regarding Android P Developers Preview 1 for quite some time. Finally, the update is out and a lot of people are really enjoying it. Many changes have taken place, however, we are not sure whether these changes are for the better or worse. Only time will tell, Nonetheless, today we are going to focus on Android P screenshot editor on any Android smartphone.
Currently, Android P Developer Preview is only available for the Pixels devices, but it is just matter of time when every Android user will be able to a sneak at it. Android P comes packed with features and among its prominent ones we have the Android P ScreenShot Editor. The feature is ported out by XDA member, and he believes it to be a separate app itself called Markup. So, he has made it available for the download once he successfully pulled it out of the system. Now you can easily install the standalone app on any Android device you like.
You may also read: How to Download Android P Launcher APK
For those who think that scrolling screenshot is the new Android P Screenshot editor feature, they are wrong. On the contrary, it is the ability to edit a screenshot the moment you take it. Nonetheless, it is something very useful as you can easily highlight certain parts of the picture and do other editings before actually saving it. For the scrolling screenshot, you will have to wait. S, without any further delay, let us teach you how to install Android P screenshot editor on your smartphone.
NOTE: Before you get down to the business of Android P screenshot editor, you need to remember that a screenshot editor won’t work well with Android Oreo or lower. As the editor is meant for Android P.
How to install Android P screenshot editor on Smartphone
- First thing, download the Markup APK for your mobile phone.
- Now you have to shift the APK t your Android device.
- In case you want to install APK file from another source, head to Settings, Security and finally enable the “Allow Unknown Sources” option.
- To instigate the installation process, tap on the Download APK.
- After the installation, go to the app drawer and there you will see the markup app.
How to install Android P screenshot editor on Smartphone running Android Oreo
- Once you have the app on your phone, you will have to click on the Share option. It is present in the screenshot notification.
- Now head to Android Share menu and finally tap on the Markup option.
- The markup app is ready for you to use.
You may also read: How to update Google Pixel 1/2 to Android P Developer Preview 1