You are finally able to do trading in Pokémon Go. Many of you have will love the idea of trading Pokémon in Pokémon Go. Although, it does seem that the trading might not expensive. To learn more, read on.
Pokémon Go Comments regarding Trading Pokémon
If you’re near a friend and have a Trainer Level of 10 or higher, you can trade Pokémon you’ve caught with that friend. Completing a trade earns a bonus Candy for the Pokémon you’ve traded away, and that bonus can increase if the Pokémon you traded were caught in locations far apart from each other! All trades are powered by Stardust, and some trades require more Stardust than others. As you build your Friendship Level with the friend you are trading with, you’ll find that you can complete the trade with much less Stardust.
Certain Pokémon, such as a Legendary Pokémon, a Shiny Pokémon, or a Pokémon not currently in your Pokédex, require a Special Trade to complete, so keep that in mind before trading away that golden Magikarp! Special Trades can only occur once per day with a Great Friend or Best Friend, and it often requires a lot of Stardust to complete a Special Trade. Special Trades are a great way to show a friend how much you care!
How to do Trading Pokémon in Pokémon Go
In order to do trading, you need both parties should be a level 10 or above.
- In order to trade with a person, you need to be friends with them. To become friends, you need their trainer’s code. Use that code to send them a friend request.
- To trade, you need to be within 10 meters of each other. Meet up with the person to conduct the trade.
- You and your friend need to select the Pokémon that you people want to trade.
- Read the Trade details including the HP and CP ranges. Since IV is re-rolled so trade Pokémon with low IVs.
- Hit the Next option.
- Review the Trade the last time
- Hit confirm