OnePlus 5 is said to be one of the best mobiles phones, you will ever come across. The phone has a strong built, a classy design and is packed is powerful features. Getting your hands on this amazing machine will take your Android level to next experience.
Like any Android phone, OnePlus 5 also lets you capture the screen, but there is slight difference on how it is done on OnePlus 5 and other Android phones. With OnePlus 5, you can take scrolling screen shots, edit those screenshots before sharing or saving them. In this article, we are going to teach your exactly that.
You may also read: How to download OnePlus 5 USB drivers for Windows and Mac
How to take screenshots on OnePlus 5
- The most common and easiest way of taking a screenshot is by pressing and holding the power button along with the volume down button.
- Or enable the gesture Settings on your phone and use the three-finger screenshot option.
- Once you have captured the screen shot, look for a toolbox, usually present at the bottom of the screen.
- To instantly share the screenshot, tap on the left most button. You will see different apps, select the one via which you want to share.
- To edit the screenshot, select the right button. It looks like a pencil. Make your desired changes and tap Save option present at the top right corner of the screen.
How to take scrolling screen shots on OnePlus 5
- Press hold the power button along with the volume down button to take a screenshot. Once the screenshot is taken, tap on the toolbar located at the end of the screen.
- This will open additional options, tab on the rectangular addition option and this will start capturing your screen while it is scrolling.
- This will work if the app has the ability to scroll vertically.
- Simply, tap on the rectangular screen like icon again when you want to shot taking screen shots.
- Once you have captured the screen shot, use the same method as above to edit, save and share it.
You may also read: How to use the Night mode and the Reading mode on OnePlus 5