Android users are able to get their hands on Android Oreo 8.0. It seems that other Android OEMs are also following the league. The update does offer some outstanding features, but with it comes to some issues as well. It seems that things that were working perfectly fine previously are not giving trouble. One such example is Samsung Galaxy Screen Mirroring Not Working Problem.
A couple of users did complain that their Smart View screencasting feature is not working properly with host devices such as Amazing Fire TV after they update their phone to Android 8.0. If you are facing this particular problem, you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to shed some light on how to fix Samsung Galaxy Screen Mirroring Not Working Problem.
You may also read: Download the latest update of Android WebView 60.0.31 for smartphones
How to fix Samsung Galaxy Screen Mirroring Not Working Problem
Below are the steps to fix Samsung Galaxy Screen Mirroring Not Working Problem on S8, Note 8 and S9.
- Check the dost device to ensure that screen mirroring option is turned on. If your host device is Amazon Fire TV, go to Settings and look for the Display and Sounds option. Once you find the options tap on it and then see if Screen Mirroring option is disabled, in case it is you need to enable it.
- It is important that your phone’s Smart View app is up to date. In case there is more than one Smart View app, get rid of the second one. Remember, you will only be able to delete the third-party Smart View app, as the phone does not allow you to uninstall system apps.
- Open the Quick Setting toggles of by sliding the notification bar twice. Toggle on the Smart View toggle option by swiping to the right. This will bring forward other such toggles.
- You will be able to see the available Mirroring devices in the Smart View window.
- Choose the devices that you want mirror screening with.
- A blue icon represents enabled and working Smart View. So, as long as it is there, it means that your Smart View is working fine.
No-Samsung Users: Alternative Solution
You can download Allcast app and send photos, videos music and almost everything to the mirroring device. The app is created by the same who made ClockworkMod. This is an effective alternative for Non-Samsung Users.
Hopefully, this will resolve your Samsung Galaxy Screen Mirroring Not Working Problem. Please do let us know what you think about it in the comment section.
You may also read: 10 Best Android Live TV Apps you must have in your Smartphones