In our last tutorial we told you how to Update XXU2CQE3 Android 7.0 Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy A7 will let you do wonders to your phone. You will be able to make system level changes and enjoy the customization along with the features that will come with XXU2CQE3 Android 7.0 Nougat. So, do not hold yourself back and enjoy this amazing firmware.
You may also read: How to fix auto-rotate not working problem in Pixel mobiles
- An important thing to do is to make a backup of your data. There is a possibility that you might end up losing all your data the installation process.
- Make sure you device is updated with XXU2CQE3 Android 7.0.
- Your device should have a minimum battery of r80-85 percent.
- This tutorial is only for the above-mentioned model number of Samsung Galaxy A7, please do not try it on other phones or even on other variants of A7.
- TWRO custom recovery should be installed on Samsung Galaxy A7 device.
- Make sure you A7 mobile has official Samsung firmware on it and not a custom ROM.
Root your Galaxy A7 A710F Nougat Official Firmware with XXU2CQE3 Android 7.0
Step 1: Download SuperSU v2.79 file on your personal computer.
Step 2: After download finishes, connect your A7 mobile with your computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Copy and paste the SuperSU file you download “SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip“ on to a SD Card.
Step 4– Turn your phone off.
Step 5: Press power button, home button and volume up button at the same time to boot in recovery mode.
Step 6: Look for “flash zip from SD card” in recovery mode and select it by clicking power button.
Step 7: Look for “choose zip from sdcard” and select it too by clicking power button.
Step 8: In the second last step you have to operate your mobile via you volume keys to the downloaded superSU file which would be showing as “SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip” and start the installation process by clicking on it using your device’s power button.
Step 9: Head back to “+++++Go Back” option and select “reboot system now” from the menu shown in your recovery mode. This should start rebooting your phone and it will take 5 minutes or so to complete the process.
That’s it. You have Rooted your Galaxy A7 A710F Nougat Official Firmware XXU2CQE3 Android 7.0.