Are you a Pokemon go fan, but recently you are facing a critical issue of GPS signal Not Found. We are sure, you must be devastated, but you need not to worry, we are going to help you resolve this problem. Below we have listed two different methods that will help you resolve this problem.
Method One- Poke Go GPS Signals Not Working
Below are the steps that you need to follow in order to solve this problem.
- The first thing you need to check is whether your location services are automatically turned off or not. To check this, you would have to go to Settings, from there to the Location and finally toggle on the location service option provided it is off.
You may also read: How to stop the popular Apps from draining away the battery of your iPhone
- Another trick is that you turn it off for about 3 seconds and then turn it on again.
- Enabling the High Accuracy Mode is going to Fix the Pokemon Go GPS mode.
- We are sure this might have resolved your problem, in case it did not. You don’t have to worry. We still have another trick in our book. So, let’s get down to the second method.
Method Two- Poke Go GPS Signals not Found
- We will be needing the Developer Options in order to resolve this problem.
- So, head to Setting, from there look for the System/About Phone and tap on it. There you will see the build number feature, you need to tap on it multiple times. We suggest that you tap on it for about 7 times in a row.
- Once done, go back to Setting, System and then check the Developer Options. Now get in the Developer Option to disable the Mock Location feature.
- That is it, the problem will be resolved. If it does not, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall the app again.
If you are still facing a problem, we suggest you let us know. We might be able to assist your further.
You may also read: How to transfer your pictures from iPhone to an external HDD