If you are not good with prompt commands and codes, then this OnePlus 5 Toolkit is for you where all you have to do is to download it and sit back and relax. This flagship is going strong since June when it had first hit the smartphone market. Various custom ROMs are available at the moment for the users to flash their devices with but there are requirements that need to be met before you go a journey of experiments.
Your OnePlus 5 needs to be rooted with unlocked bootloader before you can make changes to your OS. OnePlus 5 Toolkit helps you with all these pre-requisites by letting you root your smartphone, install TWRP, unlock the bootloader and much more.
All you need is to download the Toolkit, make a connection between your OnePlus 5 and computer and then follow the simple instructions for installing it and there you have it; one-stop-shop for all your OnePlus 5’s needs. You can download the OnePlus 5 Toolkit from the link below and also have a look at salient features of this amazing tool.
You may also read: How to utilize the split screen feature in OnePlus 5.
Salient features of OnePlus 5 Toolkit:
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restored file + install Busybox
- ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox
- Flash Recovery [Stock, CWM, Philz_touch or Twrp Touch]
- Root any public build automatically
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
You may also read: How to update LG Nexus 5X to Android 7.1.2 N2G47Z Nougat official firmware.
- Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
- Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
- Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
- Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery