If you want to jailbreak your iPhone running iOs 9.3.5 with Phoenix, you have come to the right place. Below, we have provided the step by step guideline to jailbreak your phone with Phoenix.
How to Jailbreak Using Phoenix
- The first step is to download Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Next, you would have to download Phoenix on your PC as well.
- Once both these things are download, launch Impactor on your PC and connect your phone to the computer.
- Once it shows that the phone is connected in Cydia Impactor, drag the Phoenix.ipa on the Impactor.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple account credentials. Please oblige!
- If you haven’t turned on the two-step verification, you just need to enter the Apple Id and its Password. But if you have enabled the two-step verification, then you first have to go to Apple’s website. From there create an app specific password and you have to enter that into Cydia instead of the normal password.
- Once Cydia Impactor install the .ipa on your phone, you will see Phoenix icon appeared on your home screen.
- Now open the Setting apps on your iPhone, go to General, Device Management.
- Select the profile that is named after the Apple id that you entered into Impactor and tap on the Trust button to jailbreak your phone.
- Once Phoenix is trusted, tap on its icon to launch it.
- Tap on the prepare for jailbreak option and wait till the installation starts. Use the Provided offsets and wait till it gets completed.
- In case Cydia does not appear on your home screen, reopen the jailbreak app and kick start it. When it is done you will get the message “Your device is jailbroken”
- For future reference, you would just have to go through kick start jailbreak screen instead of the other installation screens. After every reboot, you would have the apps once.