The moment has come for which all the iOS 11 users have been waiting anxiously. All hail to hacker Jonathan Levin who has finally managed to release the first official Jailbreak iOS 11 for all the devices running with iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 operating system. The jailbreak is compatible for as lower iPhone device as iPhone 5S including iPhone SE. You can also jailbreak iPad mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/2, iPad 1st Generation 10.5 iPad pro, 2nd generation 12.9 iPad pro, 12.9 inch iPad Pro, 5th generation iPad and also iPod Touch 5G.
Let’s have a look at some of the pre-requisites you might need to keep in mind before following to the steps.
Pre-requisites for Jailbreak iOS 11 with LiberiOS Jailbreak:
- Cydia is unavailable for this jailbreak at the moment which makes things a little complicated while jailbreaking and we advise you to avoid downloading Cydia Impactor from some unknown sources. It could damage your device.
- Make sure the battery for your device is 80 to 90 percent so your iPhone device wont run out of battery while jailbreak process as it could take long.
- It is strongly advisable to back up all your data before the process starts.
- This is a Semi Jailbreak like Houdini Jailbreak, Pangu Jailbreak, Yalu Jailbreak
- You should also update Cydia Substrate for iOS by Sourik but many jailbreak tweaks won’t work.
Yes. It also comes with a warning as it is a jailbreak after all. Even further this is the first ever jailbreak for iOS 11 and not many people have tried or gave feedback about it as yet. So its advisable to wait for feedback some users. Also we strongly suggest not to download Cydia or the Jailbreak IPA File from unknown sources. AndroidiOSPack will not be held responsible if any damage done to the device.
Let’s get you to the step by step process to Jailbreak you iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 device using LiberiOS Jailbreak:
How to Jailbreak iOS 11-11.1.2 with LiberiOS jailbreak:
Step 1- First of all download LiberIOS jailbreak IPA from the link above. The IPA file has been downloaded for your convenience straight from LiberiOS website.
Step 2- Download Cydia Impactor.
Step 3- Open Cydia impactor after connecting your device with the computer.
Step 4- Drag and drop the downloaded LiberiOS jailbreak file onto Cydia Impactor.
Step 5- Provide your Apple account details for verification purpose before further actions.
Step 6- Installation shall begin on your device and once completed you will see LiberiOS jailbreak on your device’s screen.
Step 7- Now go to Settings >> General >> Profiles and locate the profile with your Apple id and then tap on the Trust button.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded and installed the update LiberiOS jailbreak. Enjoy Jailbreaking.
You may also read: iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak To.Panga is here to be downloaded for developers