Apple has finally seeded the iOS 11 beta 4 to developers. People are pretty excited about the new update as it includes a number of bug fixes along with other enhancements. It is reported that iOs 11 beta 4 version lets you swipe on a notification in order to clear it. Besides this, there are several visual tweaks to icons are also added.
The good new here is that like old beta versions, you can install iOS 11 beta 4 on your phone without having developers account or a computer. We are sure most of you must be pretty excited about this news. Below we have listed the steps that you will you get iOS 11 beta version on your phone.
How to install beta 4 version of iOS on your phone without a developers account
For people who have already installed the iOS 11 beta:
- Click here to reinstalling the iOS Beta Software Profile. You will be redirected to a link page, there you have to click on Skip ad to proceed with the downloading of iOS beta Software profile.
- To install the updated iOS Beta Profile, you would have to install the iOS 11 beta option.
- You will be asked to restart your iOS device, tap on “Restart” to proceed.
- Once your phone restarts, head to Setting, General, Software Update. Here you will be able to see the iOS 11 Beta 4 OTA, tap on it to download and install it.
First Time- Installing iOS 11 Beta
- Click Here, from your iOS device. You will be redirected to a page where you can download the iOS Beta Software Profile. You will have to click on the Skip ad button to get to the downloading page.
- Once you have been redirected to the iOS Software Profile page, tap on install thrice and then select the restart option.
- Once your phone restarts, head to Setting, General, Software Update. Here you will be able to see the iOS 11 Beta 4 OTA, tap on it to download and install it. In case this doesn’t work, wait for a while and try again. Still facing issues, restart your phone, this will fix the bug.
You may also read: How to delete auto-downloaded and auto-saved e-mail attachments from Mac