Installing KSU1AQF8 Android 7.0 Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A720S will let you do wonders to your phone. You will be able to make system level changes and enjoy the customization along with the features that will come with KSU1AQF8 Android 7.0 Nougat. So, do not hold yourself back and enjoy this amazing firmware.
- The first thing that you need to do is download and install the USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A7 on your computer. Ensure that these drivers are properly installed and are up to date.
- Another important thing to do is to make a backup of your data. There is a possibility that you might end up losing all your data the installation process.
You may also read: How to update LG Nexus 5 to the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat Cosmic OS ROM
- If you face any problem in connecting your phone to your PC, it is because the USB Debugging mode on your phone is disabled. Please make sure that you have enabled that.
- Your device should have a minimum battery of 80-85 percent.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for the above-mentioned model number of Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A720S, please do not try it on other phones or even on other variants of A7.
Step 1: The first thing that you need to do is download the A720SKSU1AQF8 Update Android 7.0 Nougat file on your computer and then extract the file anywhere you like.
Step 2: Next, you need to download and install Odin on your computer. This is an important software as it will help you install SKU1AQF8 Android 7.0 Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy A7.
Step 3: Turn your phone off, and turn it back on but this time, it should be in the recovery mode. To do this, you would have to press and hold the Home buttons along with the volume down button. Also, press the power button until you are able to see a warning sign on the screen. To confirm that you want to proceed in the download mode, press the volume up button.
Step 4: Launch Odin, and then connect your PC to your phone via USB cable.
Step 5: If the phone is successfully connected, you will see the ID: COM boxes turning yellow along with a COM port number.
Step 6: Choose the files that you plan to flash on your phone. You can find them in the extracted files.
Step 7: To Select AP, click on AP named Folder. Likewise, for MODEM, click on the folder CSC, for .pit file select folder PIT and for BL file open the folder BL. The name of the files might change, but their functionality remains the same. So,
- PDA = AP
- Boot Loader = BL
- Modem = CP
Step 8: If you haven’t already enabled the Auto Reboot and F-Reset times option in Odin, you need to do it now.
Step 9: Now click on start in Odin to instigate the rooting process. This might take a couple of minutes.
Once the process is completed, your phone will restart and you can unplug it from your computer. That is all, you are done now.