Android 7.0 CarHDROM is the latest custom firmware for being flashed on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. This is not an official release from Samsung and that is why you need to have the custom recovery installed on your device. The update although brings many fixes and titillating features such as great speed, good connectivity, more security for the device and apps.
There are a few requirements which you need to meet before you can go ahead with the installation of the Android 7.0 CarHD ROM on your S6 Edge. After that, you are good to go.
You may also read: All there is to know about Samsung’s New ISOCELL sensors
- 1- Make sure you fully backup your data on your . As this update will wipe all your data from your device.
- 2- Download the USB Drivers.
- 3- Make sure you device has a custom recovery installed.
- 4- Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.
- 5- Dalvik Cache wipe is helpful for performing from the recovery mode.
- This update will delete all your data so make sure to back up.
- AndroidiOSpack will not be held responsible if something goes wrong with your device during or after the update.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to Android 7.0 CarHD ROM:
Step 1- First of all download the above mentioned file in essential download on to your personal computer.
Step 2- Extract zipped ROM file and save it separately on your personal computer.
Step 3- Connect your device with your personal computer using a USB cable.
Step 4- Copy paste the file you downloaded in first step onto your device’s SD card and not in any of your device’s folder.
Step 5-Turn your mobile off.
Step 6- Lastly you should long press the Volume up+Home+Power key for entering into Recovery mode and select ‘wipe’ and then ‘swipe to factory reset’option at the bottom.
Step 7- Next you have to go back to the menu and select ‘install’ and it will show you the zip file which you must select for the installation to commence.
Step 8- Lastly select the ‘Reboot system’ button.
That’s about it. You have downloaded Android 7.0 CarHD Nougat ROM onto your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.