Its time for OnePlus One smartphone users to upgrade their phone with the latest fully working Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM.
It is reliable and fast Nougat ROM. The best thing is that Resurrection Remix is pretty famous among Android users. The ROM is basically a combination of Lineage, AOKP, CM and much more.
It offers amazing customization options, it is stable and comes with several new features to further enhance your phone experience. Since it is not officially announced by Huawei, there is a slight chance you might lose all your data and any warranty with your network if you have any.
You may also read: How to download Nougat Quick Settings 4.4 APK update for Android devices
- USB Drivers: Download and install the latest One Plus USB drivers.
- Backup: It is important that you have backed up your data because you will lose all your data at end of installing Resurrection Remix ROM on your Oneplus One.
- Custom Recovery: To install Resurrection Remix ROM on your phone it is imperative that you have a custom recovery installed.
- Rooted Phone: Ensure that your phone is rooted.
- Clean your cache by performing Dalvik Cache wipe before you enter the recovery mode.
- Since the tutorial is for OnePlus One, we suggest you do not try it on other variants of OnePlus Smartphones.
Complete Instructions how to update OnePlus one with Android 7.1.2 RESURRECTION REMIX Nougat Custom ROM:
Step 2- To mount your OnePlus One memory onto the computer, you need to connect it to the PC via USB cable.
You may also read: How to install the latest July 2017 OTA Update on Nokia 3
Step 3- You need to paste the Downloaded Resurrection ROM zip file and GAPPS to your OnePlus One memory. You can place it either on the internal memory or the SD card. But make sure that it is placed directly in the memory and not in any folder.
Step 4- Switch off your phone and disconnect it.
Step 5- Turn it back on and enter the recovery mode. To do so, you need to press and hold the Power button along with the Volume Down button.
Step 6- In the recovery mode, you have to wipe all your data. Swipe the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option.
Step 7- Return to main menu and tap on Install button. Select the file that you copy pasted from your computer.
Step 8- Confirm installation. If you get into any boot loops you need to tap on the “Wipe Cache” button.
Step 9- Now reboot your phone via the “Reboot System” button. The process might take about 5 minutes and then you are good to go.
That’s it. You are done with updating your OnePlus One device with Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM.
You may also read: How to update Nexus 7 with Android 7.1.2 Desolation custom firmware ROM