The owners of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F are now able to update their devices to the latest Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware and enjoy the features of Galaxy S8. Yes, that is true and this ROM is highly stable and with all the bug fixes, fast speed and good security.
Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware comes with tons of new feature for a Samsung S7 Edge mobile including Samsung Note 8 Apps and mods and August security patch updates. The custom ROM has been released via OTA thus making it impossible for every S7 Edge user around the globe to receive this update on their devices. Keeping that in mind, we have assembled a detailed tutorial on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware ROM.
Prerequisite for installing Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware:
- 1- Make sure you fully backup your data on your . As this update will wipe all your data from your device.
- 2- Download the USB Drivers.
- 3- Make sure you device has a custom recovery installed.
- 4- Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.
- 5- Dalvik Cache wipe is helpful for performing from the recovery mode.
- This update will delete all your data so make sure to back up.
- AndroidiOSpack will not be held responsible if something goes wrong with your device during or after the update.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F to Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware:
Step 1- First of all download the above mentioned file in essential download on to your personal computer.
Step 2- Extract zipped ROM file and save it separately on your personal computer.
Step 3- Connect your device with your personal computer using a USB cable.
Step 4- Copy paste the file you downloaded in first step onto your device’s SD card and not in any of your device’s folder.
Step 5-Turn your mobile off.
Step 6- Lastly you should long press the Volume up+Home+Power key for entering into Recovery mode and select ‘wipe’ and then ‘swipe to factory reset’option at the bottom.
Step 7- Next you have to go back to the menu and select ‘install’ and it will show you the zip file which you must select for the installation to commence.
Step 8- Lastly select the ‘Reboot system’ button.
That’s about it. You have downloaded Android 7.0 RYZEN Custom Firmware onto your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
You may also read: Install Lineage OS 15 Android 8.0 Oreo Custom Firmware ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6