If you are looking for a ROM that is full of customization along with several other features, then you should right away download Rayglobe ROM. It allows you to have a BB keyboard along with an HTC browser. For people who love to customize their phone in every possible way, will for sure enjoy the extra EMUI themes of Rayglobe.
If you own a Huawei P9, which we must tell you is an excellent smartphone and you want to further customize it, you should install Android 6.0 Rayglobe Marshmallow. If you are new to installing custom ROM, it is imperative that you read each and every instruction very carefully, before you start the installation process. On the contrary, if you have been installing custom ROM, this is going to be nothing new for you.
You may also read: How to download Android O Beta Preview 2 on Nexus 6P
There are a number of things that you need to download and install before you get to the actual installation process.
- It is imperative that you download and install the USB drivers of Huawei P9 on your computer. These drivers should be latest and they should be properly installed.
- Enabling USB debugging mode is any critical step. If it is not enabled, you might have trouble connecting your phone to your PC.
- Unlock bootloader. You might think this is not important, but you can end up in boot loops during the installation process if your bootloader is locked.
- Making a backup of your data is also very important.
- To install Rayglobe ROM on your phone, it should have a Custom Recovery installed on it beforehand.
- Your phone should be rooted.
- This tutorial is only for Huawei P9, please do not try on other phones.
- Make sure that your phone is charged, it should have minimum 80 to 85% battery life.
- Do not forget to perform Dalvik Cache wipe when you enter the recovery mode.
You may also read: How to use upcoming Promo codes for free inventory in Pokemon Go.
Complete Instructions Install Android 6.0 Rayglobe Rom Marshmallow on Huawei P9
Step 1: Start with downloading the Android 6.0 Rayglobe Rom on your computer for your Huawei P9.
Step 2: It is important that you mount your phone’s memory and to do so, you need to connect it to your Personal Computer using the original USB cable.
Step 3: You need to copy the Android 6.0 Rayglobe ROM file that you downloaded in the first step and paste them onto your phone’s memory. The important thing to remember here is that you can’t put this file in any folder. It has to be placed directly onto the SD card or the internal memory of your Huawei P9.
Step 4: Switch off the mobile and disconnect from the computer.
Step 5: Reboot your phone and enter the Recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode, you should press the Power buttons along with the Volume Down button.
Step 6: Once in the recovery mode, the first thing that you need to do is factory resetting. To do this, you have to swipe the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option.
Step 7: You need to go back to the main menu now, from there you need to install the Android 6.0 Rayglobe ROM on your phone.
Step 8: Confirm the installation process and then wait till it gets completed.
Step 9: In case you get into any problem, you need to tap on the “Wipe Cache/Dalvik” button.
You may also read: Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.17.132 APK
Step 10: After this, reboot your phone. If this is the first time that you are rooting your phone. It is going to take about 5 minutes. So, we suggest that you be patient.
That is, it! you now have Android 6.0 Rayglobe ROM Marshmallow on your Huawei P9.