If you are an owner of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 G920T, then this article is for you as a brand new and exciting ROM update has just landed for the specific device with T-Mobile network. OZOP marshmallow Custom ROM is very smooth, very fast and quite effective ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 version G920T. Along with providing stability and speed to your device it also comes with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge features which is a big plus for S6 users.
In this short and simple tutorial below we are going to tell you how to install Android 6.0 OZOP Marshmallow Custom ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 G920T. So let’s get you started.
Just before we go ahead always remember that Androdiospack can’t be held responsible if something goes wrong with your device during the process. This tutorial is 100 percent authentic and has been checked before writing this article. So let’s get u started with some of the Pre-requisites you would need to do.
- Download USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy S6 on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- It is important that you Unlock Bootloader.
- Do not forget to make a backup of your data as the tutorial will wipe out all your data.
- To install Remix ROM, it is highly important that your phone has a custom recovery installed.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache once you enter the Recovery Mode.
- Download Download 6.0 OZOP ROM on your computer. The ROM should be for your computer.
- Mount the memory of your phone onto your computer by connecting it via USB.
- Paste the file that you downloaded in the first step onto your phone’s memory. Make sure it is directly in the memory and not in the folder.
- Switch off the mobile and disconnect from the computer.
- Restart the phone and enter the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power buttons along with the Volume Down button.
- Perform the Swipe to Factory Reset once you enter the TWRP recovery mode.
- Head back to Main Menu and tap on the Install button on the zip file that you have copied and pasted.
- Swipe the option “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option and the process would start.
- Tap on the Wipe Dalvik cache option provided you get into any problem or boot loops.
- Once done, “Reboot System” button. The process will take about 5 minutes and then you are done.
You may also read: All you need to know about the new Huawei Honor 9: A Review