The latest Android 6.0.1 Deodexed Marshmallow custom ROM is very stable and full of bug fixes. The owners of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 GT900T are in for a treat for this update can be downloaded and installed on their devices as soon as they come across the tutorial we have assembled for the said purpose.
The custom firmware is not an official one and has been launched via OTA meaning all the users won’t be receiving it across the world. For this reason, the people who do not want to wait any further should have custom recovery installed on their devices and moreover the Galaxy S5 should be rooted too.
You may also read: How to fix lag and UI fluidity problems on Samsung S8 & S8 Plus
- 1- Make sure you fully backup your data on your . As this update will wipe all your data from your device.
- 2- Download the USB Drivers.
- 3- Make sure you device has a custom recovery installed.
- 4- Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.
- 5- Dalvik Cache wipe is helpful for performing from the recovery mode.
- This update will delete all your data so make sure to back up.
- AndroidiOSpack will not be held responsible if something goes wrong with your device during or after the update.
How to update T-Mobile Samsung S5 GT900T Android 6.0.1 Deodexed Marshmallow Custom Firmware:
Step 1- First of all download the above mentioned file in essential download on to your personal computer.
Step 2- Extract zipped ROM file and save it separately on your personal computer.
Step 3- Connect your device with your personal computer using a USB cable.
Step 4- Copy paste the file you downloaded in first step onto your device’s SD card and not in any of your device’s folder.
Step 5-Turn your mobile off.
Step 6- Lastly you should long press the Volume up+Home+Power key for entering into Recovery mode and select ‘wipe’ and then ‘swipe to factory reset’option at the bottom.
Step 7- Next you have to go back to the menu and select ‘install’ and it will show you the zip file which you must select for the installation to commence.
Step 8- Lastly select the ‘Reboot system’ button.
That’s about it. You have downloaded Deodexed Marshmallow Custom Firmware onto your T-Mobile Samsung S5 GT900T.