We understand that like many other Samsung phones, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is also a classy phone. Why not, after all, every phone that Samsung has come up with is unique and different in its own way. The mid-range Android is a phone that offers everything. If you want to buy a phone that has high-end specs but with lesser price, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is the deal cutter. The phone is amazing, but it has one drawback. It comes with an old Android Marshmallow.
Some might think it to be a problem, but if you ask us, we believe it is a mere hindrance, especially when you can upgrade your phone. Since Samsung is soon going to release official OTA for C9, you don’t have to worry about anything. There are numerous ways to install the Stock Android on you Galaxy C9, but we believe that Odin is the best and the fastest way to do so.
- Make sure that you have made a back up of your phone. There is a possibility that you might have to wipe clean your device resulting in you lose everything. Make back of things like photos, files, pictures in order to get them back.
- Ensure that you have the latest USB drivers for Galaxy C9 Pro installed on PC.
- Enable the UBS debugging mode of your mobile phone. This is imperative for smooth connectivity of your phone to your computer. For this go to Settings, from there to Developers option and enable the USB Debugging option.
- The minimum battery percentage of your Galaxy S8 should be around 80-85%. If your phone discharges during the installation it can lead to some serious problem.
How to update your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro to Stock Android
The guideline is only for Samsung Galaxy C9, we suggest you do not try it on any other phone. Doing so might result in you ending up with a brick phone. Also, the blog is in no way to be held responsible if something goes wrong during the installation process.
You may also read: Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A320F to XXU2BQI3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
If you are sure, you can proceed to installing the Stock Android OS on your phone using ODIN. As you already know that ODIN is a software that is used by people to upgrade their phone to the latest firmware. Below are the steps that will help you download the Android Stock on your phone.
- The first thing that you need to do is, get Odin running on your computer with Administrator privileges.
- Now you have to download the Stock Firmware for your device on your computer.
- Make sure that the USB drivers are properly installed on your computer. This is imperative for the smooth connectivity of your PC to your smartphone.
- You now need to enter the Download Mode. To do so, first, switch off your smartphone. Then press and hold the Home Button along with the Volume Down button.
- After you enter the Download Mode, connect your PC to your phone using a data cable.
- Ensure that the repartition and Auto Reboot options are not enabled.
- To instigate the flashing process, you need to click on Start. You will have to wait until the Android OS is flashed on your phone.
- Once that is done, you need to restart your device and also unplug it from your computer.
- In case your phone hangs in the boot loop, you will have to go into the Recovery mode and from there you will have to initiate the Factory reset option. Doing this will clear the cache and thus resolve your problem.
You are done now! if you have any quires do let us know. We will be more than happy to help you.