We have got some real good news for our readers in this article. We are going to give you detailed and a comprehensive tutorial on how to download the recently released XXU2BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware update on to you Samsung Galaxy A7 Model SM-A720F (2017). Samsung Galaxy A7 was recently released by the tech giant with marshmallow operating system even though the latest operating system was Nougat.
Installing XXU2BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A720F (2017) will let you do wonders to your phone. You will be able to make system level changes and enjoy the customization along with the features that will come with XXU2BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat.
It also comes with TouchWiz enhancement and lots more. So, do not hold yourself back and enjoy this amazing firmware. But before we head to the installation process, let’s have a look at the things we need to keep in mind before the process start, and things we need to have in our mobile.
- The first thing that you need to do is download and install the USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A7 on your computer. Ensure that these drivers are properly installed and are up to date.
- Another important thing to do is to make a backup of your data. There is a possibility that you might end up losing all your data the installation process.
- If you face any problem in connecting your phone to your PC, it is because the USB Debugging mode on your phone is disabled. Please make sure that you have enabled that.
- Your device should have a minimum battery of 80-85 percent.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for the above-mentioned model number of Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F (2017) , please do not try it on other phones or even on other variants of A7.
Complete Instructions How To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 A720F (2017) to XXU2BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware
Step 1: The first thing that you need to do is download the Download Android 7.0 A720FXXU2BQH7 file on your computer and then extract the file anywhere you like.
Step 2: Next, you need to download and install Odin on your computer. This is an important software as it will help you install XXU2BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmwareon your Samsung Galaxy A7.
Step 3: Turn your phone off, and turn it back on but this time, it should be in the recovery mode. To do this, you would have to press and hold the Home buttons along with the volume down button. Also, press the power button until you are able to see a warning sign on the screen. To confirm that you want to proceed in the download mode, press the volume up button.
Step 4: Launch Odin, and then connect your PC to your phone via USB cable.
Step 5: If the phone is successfully connected, you will see the ID: COM boxes turning yellow along with a COM port number.
Step 6: Choose the files that you plan to flash on your phone. You can find them in the extracted files.
Step 7: To Select AP, click on AP named Folder. Likewise, for MODEM, click on the folder CSC, for .pit file select folder PIT and for BL file open the folder BL. The name of the files might change, but their functionality remains the same. So,
- PDA = AP
- Boot Loader = BL
- Modem = CP
Step 8: If you haven’t already enabled the Auto Reboot and F-Reset times option in Odin, you need to do it now.
Step 9: Now click on start in Odin to instigate the installation process. This might take a couple of minutes.
Once the process is completed, your phone will restart and you can unplug it from your computer. That is all, you are done now.