If you are into Fortnite season 1, we are sure you must be searching for a way to unlock Carbide outfit. It is among one of the eight outfits that you will be unlocking in season 4 of the game. In this article, we will provide you a complete guideline on How to Unlock Stellar Tier 1 Carbide Skin in Fortnite.
The game is going well on in the season 4, and players are excited about all the new stuff. They will be getting new dance moves, new emotes, items and amazing outfits in the battle verse. It seems that the most famous is going to be the Carbide skin costume.
The Carbide is more inclined towards the season’s superhero theme. We already have seen that with the Omega skin. We doubt that the outfit is going to be as smart and coveted as that of the Omega, but we still have our hopes high. We do believe that it will provide you with complete killer looks. For a Fortnite player, it is a must-have thing. In order to get your hands on this super amazing skin, you will have to get the season 4 battler pass. This will cost you around 950 V-Bucks. Once you pay the price, you will be able to nap it, however, to get to the top you will have to complete challenges. This is something you should not miss provided you plan to get upgrades.
You may also read: The complete Guideline: How to Find and Use Fortnite Clinger Damage
How to Unlock Stellar Tier 1 Carbide Skin in Fortnite: Complete Carbide Challenges
If you are new to the game, you will notice that challenges are a brand-new way to get people hooked. This is an effective way to keep the high-end players engaged as they will keep on playing the game to get their hands-on rewards. You won’t mind completing the challenge provided you end up with Victory Royale. So, below are the challenges that will help you Unlock Stellar Tier 1 Carbide Skin in Fortnite.
- Challenge 1: Reach Season Level 10
- Reward: Chest Armor
- Challenge 2: Reach Season Level 20
- Reward: Leg Armor
- Challenge 3: Reach Season Level 30
- Reward: Arm Pieces
- Challenge 4: Reach Season Level 40
- Reward: Helmet
- Challenge 5: Reach Season Level 65
- Reward: Entire Upper Body Armor
Once you complete the 5 challenges i.e. you reach level 30, you will be able to unlock carbide pickaxe.
How to reach level 65 and above
One way to reach higher levels is to complete as many challenges as possible. Nonetheless, we did come up with the main tips that will help you climb the level ladder.
- Play 50 vs 50: This is perhaps the best way to get EXP in the game. You can get quick kills in it. It is simpler as compared to other modes. Other modes might bog you down.
- Play with Battle Pass Holders: If you play with other battle pass holders, you tend to get team boosts. Also, you get the chance to team up with high-level players and learn from their experience.
- Get High-Powered Weapons: Getting high-powered weapons can really do the trick. So, get your hands-on Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher etc and it can do wonders for you.
- Get Victory Royale: Try to outlive other players as much as possible. The longer you live, the more EXP you will get. So, it is always nice to keep your safe. It might not seem that exciting, but it is worth the shot.
- Look out for Double XP events: You need to follow the games official social media pages in order to stay updated regarding any double XP events. Once you find it, simply join it and gain as many XPs as possible. You also have weekend events that can provide you with Double XP.
- Don’t AFK: No matter how badly you want the XPs, but never AFKS. Besides not being cool, if you are caught, your account is locked and you are banned.
We do hope this helps, for now, that is all we have on How to Unlock Stellar Tier 1 Carbide Skin in Fortnite.
You may also read:Tips and help for leaked Fortnite BR week 10 Challenges