Xiaomi is a great Chinese mobile company and it took them a couple of years to make their name outside of China. However, they have been successful in making the conquest. Every now and then they tend to release a better and enhanced phone model. Their latest phone, Redmi Note 5 Pro is something to behold, the phone tends to offer amazing features while it is affordable. In this article, we are going to tell you How to turn on 4k recording on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Since the camera of the phone is among its prominent parts, thus you need to learn How to turn on 4k recording on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. We are sure that you will love this amazing feature.
You may also read: 7 Best Video Editing Apps For iOS Devices in 2018
How to turn on 4k recording on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
You will have to root your Note 5 Pro. Many of you might have reservation regarding rooting your phone, but when you can enjoy something as great as 4K recording on your smartphone. We are sure that you will not mind. Rooting might look like a complicated process, but with a step by step guide, we are sure you will find it very easy.
Edit the System File
Once you root your phone, you will be able to make system level changes. Doing that will allow you allow you to unlock 4K recording capabilities. So, without any further delay, we should get straight to the rooting process.
- In order to view and modify File systems, you will have to grant the file explorer root access.
- You will now have to go to /system/etc/device_features/whyred.xml. Once there, you will have to select it.
- Look for the line that reads support_camera_4k_quality
- Now you will have to change the value from true to false and then save the file.
- After that, ensure that the original permissions are set.
- Now you will have to restart your phone. After that launch the Camera app.
- Hope its settings and tap on the Video Quality option. There you will see the UHD 4K option, set that as your default video recording mode.
That is all about How to turn on 4k recording on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Enjoy capturing the sharpest and the best content using your Note Pro 5 smartphone.
You may also read: How to Shoot 4K video at 60 FPS on iPhone