You have the new Google Android, and you want to learn how to take screenshot on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, you have come to the right place. Google always manages to come up with something extraordinary, and they have done it again with Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
Of course, taking a screenshot is perhaps the most universally used feature of all android phones, thus Google Pixel also offers you this feature. To make things interesting, Google offers a couple of ways via which you can take the screenshot. So, without any further delay, why don’t we get straight to the tutorial.
You may also read: How does Motion sense work on Google Pixel 4
Screenshot on Pixel 4 Xl and Pixel 4: Method One
As we did mention that Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL lets you take a screenshot in more than just the standard way. So, we will be talking about both of these ways. However, first, we will tell you about the universal method.
Below are the steps.
- First thing first, you need to find the screen of which you plan to take the screenshot.
- Next, you need to press the power button. You will find this button on the right side of both the phone.
- Pressing the Power button will bring forward some options on the screen including the Restart, Power on and Screenshot option.
- Simply tap on the screenshot option. Once the screenshot is taken, you will see the notification on top of the screen.
- You can edit or delete the screenshot by tapping on it from the notification center.
Take screenshot on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL: Method 2
Another way to take a screenshot on your smartphone is to use Google Assistant. Yes, you heard us right, you can use Google Assistant to take the screenshot.
Below is the step to take screenshot using Google Assistant.
- Make sure that you have enabled Google Assistant.
- Next, you need to need to awake the assistant. You can do that by saying “Ok Google” or you can long-press the home button.
- When the assistant comes forward, command it to take a screenshot by saying “Take a screenshot”
- Once the screenshot is taken, a notification popup will appear on top of the screen. To see the shot, simply tap on the notification. You can even edit or make changes to the shot from there.
That is all on how to take screenshot on Pixel 4/Pixel 4 XL.
You may also read: How to update Google Pixel 2/2XL with Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware…