Watching a video, love the dress? Take a screenshot to get a similar one. Surfing the net, like a makeup picture, take a screenshot for the upcoming wedding. Millions of people use the amazing screenshot to capture what they like on their phone’s screen. A screenshot is more of a muscle memory thing. Since screenshot is the most famous way of saving and sharing information, Apple has a new screenshot preview feature in iOS 11. The old way to take a screenshot is to press and hold the Home button along with the Sleep/Wake button. But it seems there is a different way of taking Screenshot on iPhone X. We will tell you how to take a screenshot on iPhone X.
Since iPhone X does not have a Home button as it is an infinity screen mobile phone, it means there is another way of taking a screenshot on this amazing phone. In this article, we are going to tell you the best way to take a screenshot on your iPhone X.
How to Enjoy iPhone X Screenshot feature
Below are the steps that will help you take a screenshot on your all-new iPhone X.
- To take a screenshot on iPhone X, open the thing that you want to save or share on the screen.
- Then you will have to press and hold the Volume button along with the Side button. Side button was previously known as the Sleep/Wake button.
- Once you hear a familiar screenshot sound and with it, you will see the screenshot preview option at the right-bottom corner of the screen.
- To edit the screenshot, tap on the preview and there you will see the option to annotate it.
- To jump to share sheet, you will have to tab and hold on the preview. There you can send it via different mediums.
Alternative: Use AssistiveTouch
You might think that is not easy to get Side button and Volume up button with one hand, you can always check out the alternative. You can use Assistive Touch to take a screenshot on iPhone X. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings, and then tap on General.
- Look for Accessibility and tap on it.
- Under accessibility, you will find Assistive Touch. Enable this option.
- Customize the shortcuts to include the screenshot feature.
- Now to take a screenshot, open what you want to save or share on the screen.
- Tap on the floating AssistiveTouch button and then tap on Screenshot option to capture whatever is on the screen of your iPhone X.
You may also read: How to Force Quit Apps on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus