In this article, we bring you a tutorial how to Root and Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X. Huawei introduced one other smartphone having well built specifications. Today, Huawei is able to astonish the smartphone market by introducing fantastic mechanism after older ones. Now, at the time we’re truly speaking about Huawei Honor 7X having wonderful 5.93″ screen along 18:9″ feature ratio.
Furthermore, the gadget is updated with HiSilicon Kirin 659 chip and 4 GB of RAM. The smartphone has arrived with two combinations, 32GB Internal Storage along 3GB of RAM and 64GB Internal Storage along 4GB of RAM. In digicam division Honor 7X has entered with dual: 16 MP rear capturer and 8MP front capturer. Anyways, in this consultant, we’ll be able to tell you how to Root and set up TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X.
You may also read: How to unlock Huawei Mate 10 booloader
Stock Recoveries mounted on Android gadgets consistently have very restrained options to deal with so for Android vigour users, TWRP Custom Recovery is a special need. As a consequence, if u’re wishing to modify, improve, alter the Android OS or you wish to fix a custom ROM, custom Kernel or some other reorganised proposal then TWRP Custom recovery should be inaugurated in your gadget. Yet another most required work you can do with TWRP Custom Recovery is removal of bloatware. TWRP Custom Recovery on Android, has numerous advantages so instead of wasting time on more important aspects, let’s get to the right way to Root and Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X.
Prerequisites to Root and Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X Tutorial:
- Unlock on Huawei Honor 7X, the bootloader.
- Surely your gadget should be charged at least 60% to restrict closure of system when putting in TWRP.
- Visit Developer Options by visiting settings and permit OEM Unlocking.
- When installing TWRP, you might misplace details and specifications so make a copy of the principal details.
- Also allow USB Debugging Mode by visiting Developer Options in Settings.
- Installation of Huawei Honor 7X USB drivers is necessary.
- Open settings, click About Phone and enable Developer Option. Then tap build number 6 to 7 times, from here.
- Download SuperSU Root for Honor 7X
- Download Fastboot / ADB package for windows
- Download Latest TWRP recovery for Honor 7X
You may also read: How to Update Huawei P9 Lite to B402 Android 7.0 Nougat
Step by Step instructions on how Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X:
- From the Windows, unzip downloaded Fastboot / ADB package.
- With a USB cable, connect Huawei Honor 7X with PC.
- Install TWRP recovery .img file and store it in catalogue from where you’ve drawn out Fastboot / ADB package files. Now reword this file to img.
- Subsequently, visit the catalogue from where u have Fastboot / ADB and recovery.img on Windows: Now open the Command Prompt after clicking Shift and Right-click.
- Click enter after typing the order; adb reboot bootloader.
- Now the Huawei Honor 7X will boot into bootloader mode.
- Command the order; fastbootflash recovery recovery.img and click enter when your gadget is in the bootloader mode.
Done! Your Huawei Honor 7X has installed TWRP so you only require to Root Huawei Honor 7X now. So, proceed with the instructions below.
Instructions to Root Huawei Honor 7X:
- Go to downloads unit and download SuperSU Zip file from there.
- To your device, now move the downloaded Zip file.
- For booting the gadget to recovery manner, switch off the device and boot inside recovery manner after holding and pressing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same moment.
- You are going to see TWRP Recovery main menu now.
- Click Install and choose SuperSU zip file that is to be moved to the gadget.
- To begin with installation, swipe right for confirming.
- When installation process has completed, choose Wipe Dalvic/Cache.
Subsequently, reboot your gadget.
That is all! Now I’m pretty sure that you are good with how you can Root and Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X.
You may also read: Update Huawei P10 Lite with Official B191/B192 Android 7.0 Nougat