Google Play Store is an amazing thing. It turns an ordinary phone into something special. Despite being an outstanding idea it does cause trouble on and off especially Xiaomi mobile users. Xiaomi is no doubt an amazing phone, it offers outstanding performance and effective features. Yet there are users who are facing problems related to Google Play Store. If you are among those users and are looking for a way to resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi.
If you don’t have Google Play Store, your phone is like just a device that lets you communicate via voice mail and text messages. However, if you have Google Play Store, your android device becomes something way more than just a simple smartphone.
You may also read: How to download and install latest Google Play Store 7.9.30 APK
Resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi: Reasons
There are a couple of reasons behind the Google Play Store Not working Issue on Xiaomi.
- There is a possibility that the current Google Play Store version is not up to date. This often makes people look for ways to Resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi.
- Your phone’s memory is full, thus it is unable to load Google Play Store.
- The Caches and the Cookies are causing the problem. Clearing them might solve the issue.
How to Resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi
Method 1: This is perhaps the easiest and also the most effective method to resolve the problem. Clearing and deleting the caches have solved a couple of problems. Below are the steps, follow them carefully.
- Open Settings app on your smartphone and then look for Application Manager. It is usually present somewhere at the bottom of the screen. There are certain devices that have Application Settings. Tap on it and then tap on All Apps.
- You will see a list of all the apps that are present on your phone. From this list, you need to look to for Google Play Store option. Tap on it.
- Now you have to clear the data or Cache of Google Play Store. You will see Clear Data or Clear Cache option. Tap on them to clear everything. However, do remember devices running Marshmallow or higher Android version are going to have a different way of reaching Clear data option. You will first have to click on Storage option and then tap the Clear Data or Clear Cache Option.
Hopefully, this will solve the problem, nonetheless if you still face the problem you should give the second method a shot. There is a high possibility that the second method, updating Google Play Store, will end this problem.
Method 2: Sometimes when Google Play store is not updated, you tend to look for ways to Resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi. You get into extensive solutions, whereas the problem can be resolved with something as simple as updating the phone.
There are two ways to update your Google Play Store.
Update Via Settings
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android phone and then look for the Menu button. It is the three lines present at the top-left side of the screen. Tap on the menu button and then scroll down to see Settings option.
- Tapping on the Settings option will bring forward Play Store Version. If the current version that you are using is not to update, the phone will inform you. To update simply tap on the new version.
Update through Google Play Store APK
- Start with download Google Play Store APK on your phone. Ensure that it is the latest version that is available for download.
- Head to Settings, tap on Security and then look for Unknown Sources option. You will have to enable this option.
- Finally, locate the Downloaded APK file and instigate its installation process. Just follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
We really do that one or the second solutions will resolve Google Play Store Not Working Issue on Xiaomi. If you face any problem, do let us know in the comment section.
You may also read: 5 best Android money making apps on Google Play store