If you are lucky enough to get your hands on a beautiful Samsung Galaxy S10, we are sure you must be exploring its’ amazing features. There are several features that were part of the older Galaxy models; however, Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with numerous unique and amazing features of its own. Among the numerous cool features, we have the call-recording feature. We are sure you must be really excited about the feature, and in case you want to know how to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10, please read on.
No matter which model you have your hands on, may it be Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S10 E. All these phones offer you the amazing feature of call recording. However, you will need a third party application in order to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10. Yes, you heard us right, despite being packed with outstanding features; Samsung Galaxy series does not offer the facility of recording calls. Nonetheless, you do not have to worry, as we will provide a third party app that will help you record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10.
You may also read: How to take screenshot on Galaxy S 10/S 10 Plus/S 10…
Galaxy S10 is among the leading Android phones. IT comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie along with the amazing new ONE UI theme. The phone has everything you want, it comes packed with features that will leave you breathless. It is a smartphone that is meant to meet the demands of the modern world, yet it does not offer the call-recording facility. Ironic! Downloading a third party application is your best shot, but there are so many third-party applications, making it difficult for you to choose the right one.
We are going to end your misery, in this article, we will tell you about an amazing third party application that will help you record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10. This great application will work seamlessly with your phone and it can record calls whether you are on speaker or using the microphone. The app that we are talking about is the Cube Call Recorder ACR. The best part is you can download the app from Google Play Store free. It will hardly take you a couple of minutes to download the app and enjoy the feature.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10:
Below are the steps that you help you download the app and record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download the Cube call recorder ACR app from the link below and install it on your smartphone.
- Launch the app on your Galaxy S10.
- In order to proceed, you will have to agree to the terms and condition. Tap on Agree.
- Now tap on Allow to grant permission to the app.
- You might come across a message stating that the app might not be able to record calls from VoIP apps.
- Ignore this message and tap on Okay and then on Continue.
- The app comes with an amazing geotagging option, however, you can disable this option by tapping No, Thanks. If you want to use the feature, tap on Yes.
- Now tap on PHONE option on the following screen.
- Now you will have to launch the app again. Once the app is launched, swipe in from the left edge of the screen.
- The settings will come forward, now tap on the Recording option and finally on the Phone Recording Audio source.
- Now select Microphone from the list.
You may also read: How to resolve Galaxy S10 Fingerprint Scanner not Working Problem
Now make calls as usual and the app will record all these calls for you.
NOTE: In case you are not able to enable the app to appear on top of other apps during the setup process, you will have to manually grant it the permission. In order to do that, head towards the Settings of your phone, then look for Apps and tab on it. There you will see 3-dot icon, tap on it and then on special access Finally search for the Appear on top option and enable this for the call recording app.
It is important to keep the app awake all the time. To avoid making it sleep in the background, go to Settings, App, three-dots, special access, optimize battery usage. There from the drop-down menu, you will have to select the All option and then toggle off this setting for the recording app.
Now the app has the full freedom to act as it likes and record all your calls in the background. You do not have to enable the app or launch it every time. It will do all its work on its own.
Call Recording: How to Listen
Now that you have recorded your calls, you need to know how to listen to them. Below are the steps to listen to your recorded calls.
- Launch the Cube ACR app on your smartphone.
- In the app, there will be a list of all the recorded calls.
- To play your desired recorded call, tap on it.
There are numerous other settings that you can enjoy such as the Dark mode option. You need to look around and fiddle a little bit with the app setting in order to explore and use it to its full potential. If you want to delete a call recording, you can easily do it without much hassle.
You may also read: How to force restart Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, and S10 E…