This article is about learning to reboot your latest Galaxy Note 9 into download mode and also entering recovery mode of this latest Samsung flagship. In the decade ago Android devices were not as useful and efficient as they are today. They have been certainly improved a lot in the recent years. Now their performance for the complex actions is improved incredibly plus, their hardware is also improved. Thus, the Android devices today are far better as compared to the devices 10 years ago. Similarly, with the time, Samsung has also shown improvements in its Galaxy series and brought many amazing devices for people to use.
Samsung has released an incredible smartphone Galaxy Note 9. It is the latest and one of the best devices in the industry. Although it is the best gadget in the marketplace today, but sometimes top things can also fail to give the best performance, similarly it can also vacillate sometimes and you would have to remove the cache, clear the data of system or you need flashing the firmware file. For this purpose, you would initially have to get into the Recovery Mode and the download mode of your Galaxy Note 9.
If you don’t know the method of rebooting in to the Recovery and Download Modes then keep reading here.
You may also read: This is how you can Enable Gesture Navigation on Android 9.0 Pie
How to reboot Galaxy Note 9 into Download Mode:
Consider the following steps to know the method to reboot to the Download Mode:
1. At first, you need to power off the Galaxy Note 9. Press and hold the Power button to Power off the Galaxy note 9.
2. Now press the Bixby, Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time and hold them. You have to hold the buttons till the boot up screen appears in front of you.
3. Now, to get in to the Download Mode, you will see a warning screen.
4. Finally, you can get in to the Download Mode by pressing the Volume Down button.
That were the simple steps to enter into the Download Mode of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. For the Recovery Mode on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 you will have to read more.
How to enter Recovery Mode of Galaxy Note 9:
Entering the Recovery Mode of Galaxy Note 9 is also very easy like entering the Download Mode. Just follow the following steps:
1. First of all, press and hold the Power button and Power off the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
2. Then, press together the Bixby button, Power button and Volume Up button and hold them. You will see the boot up on your screen.
3. There will appear the logo of Samsung. Now leave the Bixby and Power buttons but don’t leave the Volume Up button. You will now see the Recovery Mode screen.
4. Finally, the Galaxy Note 9 will get into the Recovery Mode and you will see the Android Recovery menu.
That is it. We hope it will be helpful for you. We would like to know about your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also read: See How You Can Use the App Switcher in Android Pie