Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the phone of the year. People have been waiting for this piece of technology for quite some time now and the phone is finally available. It seems that the phone is performing brilliantly well and everyone is happy with it. By default, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Although the operating system is doing great, there are some people who would love to test Note 8’s limit. For this reason, they need to install custom ROMs. As only then will be they able to get rid of bloatware and enjoy the customization. But the good news is that there is a way out to enjoy Note 8 as much as possible. You can now easily install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8 as it is rolling out.
Before you start installing Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8, let’s get into Nemesis detail. Nemesis ROM is based on AQ11 Android 7.1.1 Nougat. According to our resources, there is a slight modification in this ROM. Besides this, you won’t see additional features when installing Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8. It is basically a neater version of the Stock ROM, meaning it is deknoxed and there is no bloatware. So, if you are searching for a simple Custom ROM for your brand-new Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you have come to the right place. We will provide you a complete guideline on how to go about getting Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8.
You may also read: Samsung Galaxy Note 8- Common Problems with their Respective Solutions
Prerequisites for installing Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8
Before you get down to installing process, you need to do the below prerequisites.
- You need to root your phone and install TWRP Custom Recovery on it.
- It is imperative that you create a backup of your data like videos, photos, messages, and email. You might have to wipe clean your data, so a backup is something you can rely on later.
- Make sure that you have the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 8 drivers on your computer.
- Ensure that the debugging mode is enabled on your phone. You can enable it by going to Settings, from there to Developer Options.
- Your phone should have a minimum battery life of 70 percent or above.
NOTE: Remember, the ROM is only for Galaxy Note 8 N950F/FD. Please do not try it on any other phone or any other variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How to Install Nemesis ROM on Galaxy Note 8
- Start with downloading the Nemesis ROM for Note 8.
- Then connect your Note 8 to your PC via a USB cable. Try to use an original USB cable.
- Now copy the file that you downloaded in the first step and then paste it onto the SD card of your phone. Make sure that you place it directly on the SD card and not in any folder.
- Turn off your phone and then remove the USB cable.
- Switch your phone off, and turn it back on into the Recovery Mode. You can enter the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power button along with the Bixby and Volume Up button.
- In the TWRP recovery mode, head to Advanced Wipe, by tapping on Wipe option. Then choose Data, Internal Storage, Cache & Dalvik Cache, Wipe all these.
- Now head back to the main menu of the TWRP recovery mode and tap on install.
- Look for the file you pasted in the first step and tap on it to start the installation process.
- Now go to Recovery Mode Main Screen and choose to Reboot your device option. This might take about 5 minutes.
You are done with installing. Enjoy the flexibility it offers!
You may also read: How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with SuperSU running Android Nougat 7.1