Xiaomi Mi5 is an outstanding smartphone company, you can buy it any phone and you will be impressed by the style, class, and efficiency. For the price, these phones have so much to offer. In today’ article, we will teach you how to install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi5.
Before the other Custom ROM, Lineage OS was our favorite. This is highly versatile and amazing to play around it. Below we will teach you how to install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi5.
- Download USB drivers of Xiaomi Mi5 on your computer.
- Enable the debugging mode.
- Make sure that your phone is rooted.
- Unlock the bootloader on your mobile phone.
- Make a complete backup of your mobile data.
You may also read: PokeTrack 5.4.2 APK for Android is here to download.
Complete Instructions How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi5
- The first step is to download on your Desktop.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Copy the Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 ROM.zip file to your mobile phone. Make sure that it is pasted directly on the SD card memory and not in any folder.
- Disconnect the phone and restart it to enter the recovery mode. You can do that by pressing and holding the Power button along with the Volume up button.
- You need to perform factory date reset/wipe Dalvik cache in the CWM recovery mode. To do all this, navigate to Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Head back to the main recovery mode and install the zip file that you copied in the above step. To make the selection, you need to use the power button and to navigate you use the volume buttons.
- Now go to once the +++++Go Back+++++ installation process is completed. It would take about 5 minutes and that is all. You are Done, enjoy the custom ROM on your phone.
That’s it. You have successfully install Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi5.
You may also read: Download & Install Flyme 6 OS for Xiaomi Mobiles