Android might not be as limited as iPhone is, but it still has some restrictions which Android users are not a fan of, therefore they are always in search of the latest Custom Recoveries such as TWRP. As installing these recoveries let them enjoy their phone to its full potential. The latest TWRP 3.1.0 Customer Recovery is out, and people are really excited about installing them on their phone. In this article, we will provide you with a complete tutorial on how to Install Galaxy S7 Edge TWRP 3.1.0 Custom Recovery.
You may also read: Best Unlimited Mobile Data Plan of the United States
- Make sure that you have installed the USB Drivers of Galaxy S7 Edge on your PC. They should be the latest version and properly installed.
- It is important for you to enable the USB debugging mode.
- The bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy S7 should be unlocked. if it is not locked, you might run into some boot loops during the installation process.
- You should make a backup of your data, before installing the Custom Recovery as all your data might be wiped off.
Complete Instructions How To Install Galaxy S7 Edge TWRP 3.1.0 Custom Recovery
- Start with downloading the TWRP 3.1.0 recovery package. The recovery package should be for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, once downloaded, it’s time to extract it anywhere on your computer.
- To install CWM Recovery on your phone, you need to download and install Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and turn it on into the recovery mode. You can enter the recovery mode by pressing and hold the home buttons along with the Volume down key. After this, press the Power button till you see something on your screen. A confirmation will be required from to you enter the recovery mode, press Power button again to confirm.
You may also read: How to fix Amazon’s Alexa’s voice recognition problem
- Launch Odin on your Pc and then connect your S7 Edge that is in the download mode to your computer.
- The ID: COM boxes will turn yellow after your S7 Edge is connected successfully. You will even see a port number, but you need to be patient as this will take some time.
- The file that you downloaded in Step 1, is to be flashed on your phone. Click on the PDA/ AP package file present in your phone.
- Done, next go back to Odin and uncheck the Auto Reboot and check F. Reset times option. Usually, this option is unchecked by default.
- All done, to instigate the installation process just hit the start button in Odin. This will take some time.
- Once the process is completed, press and hold the home button, volume down button and the Power button. Keep pressing until the screen turns black.
- Once the screen is blank, let go of the Volume down button, press the volume up button instead. Don’t let go of any other buttons. Now your phone will enter into the recovery mode, here you will be able to view the TWRP 3.1.0 customer recovery interface.
- Just touch the reboot option in TWPR to reboot your phone.
You are done, your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will have a custom recovery. You can now enjoy the phone to its full potential.
You may also read: How to solve LG G6 battery life problem