Xperia XZ is said to be the hottest device of 2016 and it seems time has changed much in this accord. People still are a fan of this outstanding smartphone. It offers all the specification that any high-end phone would offer, it is fast, efficient and effective. The phone is a complete package. We can assure you it is fast, but there is a way to further enhance its speed, but then extra speed never hurts. In the course of this article, we will tell you how to install AndroPlus Kernel on Sony Xperia XZ.
There are a number of things you need to perform before you get down to the actual process.
- First and foremost, you need to make a backup of your data. There is a chance that you might end up performing Dalvik Cache swipe and this will cause you to lose all your data.
- Downloading USB drivers of Sony Xperia XZ on your computer is another important thing to do.
- In case you have trouble connecting your computer to your phone, it is because the USB Debugging mode on your handset is disabled. You first need to enable it.
You may also read: Install Android 6.0 Rayglobe Rom Marshmallow on Huawei P9
- To avoid getting stuck in the boot loop, make sure that the bootloader is unlocked.
- Your phone should have a minimum battery of 80-85 percent.
- Most of our tutorials on how to unlock are for factory unlocked phones, if you have a carrier locked phone please do not try them. Not until we have mentioned the carrier name and the model number.
Complete Instructions How to Install AndroPlus Kernel on Sony Xperia XZ
Step 1: Start with download the AndroidPlus Kernel, then you need to uninstall it and put it in the directory of your fastboot loader.
Step 2: Now you need to turn off your phone. Then head to the folder where you have the minimal ADB and fastboot. Once there, you need to open the command prompt. You can do that by pressing the shift key and then clicking right.
Step 3: After opening the CMD, the next step is to connect your smartphone with your computer again. Then you need to turn it on by pressing and holding the Volume Up button. (You need to do this, while you are connection your phone to the PC)
Step 4: Check if the system has recognized your phone as a fastboot device. To do so, you need to get back to the CMD and type the command “fastboot device”. If your Xperia XZ is recognized, you will be able to see it.
You may also read: Best Unlimited Mobile Data Plan of the United States
Step 5: Enter the bootloader mode, by typing the command “adb reboot bootloader” and hiting enter.
Step 6: Once your Xperia XZ is in the bootloader mode, you then have to type the command “fastboot flash boot boot.img”. This will flash the kernel on your Xperia XZ.
Step 7: Restart your device. This might take some time, but you don’t have to worry.
Once your phone starts again, you can enjoy the AndroPlus Kernel on your Sony Xperia XZ. If you still face any problem, please do let us know.
photo by: TrustedReviews