Google Reverse Image Search is an amazing feature. Using this feature on a computer is very simple and effective. All you have to do is visit images.google.com, then look for the camera icon and either paste the URL of an image or you can upload it from your computer. That is it! If you are looking for a way to do Google Reverse Image search on Android device, you have come to the right place.
Some of you must be wondering what exactly is Google Reverse Image search? It is a way that lets you see if some website has used your image. Google will show all the web pages that have used your image, regardless the size of it. Also, any picture that is similar to what you are looking for will come forward. Previously, you could enjoy this amazing feature on your laptop, now you can use it on your Android devices.
You may also read: Fix Google Pixel 2 Turns off Randomly Issue
The process of using this feature on your phone is pretty simple. There is a difference between both methods, but the Android method is simple as well. There is more than one way to use this feature, users might find it confusing. But they don’t have to worry, we will help you with it. In this article, we are going to show you 3 different ways via which you can enjoy this feature on your mobile phone. We have explained everything in detail.
How to Google Reverse Image Search on Android Devices
Below are the three methods.
Method I – Use Chrome
We believe that using Google Chrome is the best and the easiest way to go about doing Google reverse image search on Android devices. In case you are not a Chrome user, you can always try out the other methods. But for Google Chrome users, you are in for a treat. Let’s say you are searching for something, you come across an image and you want to do a reverse search for it for any reason. All you have to do is press and hold on the image that you like, till you see a pop-up menu. From the menu, tap on the Search Google for this image. Now Google will do a reverse image search.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Launch Google Chrome on your Android device for performing Google reverse image search.
- Now tap and hold the image that you like, until you see a pop-up menu.
- From the menu choose the Search Google for This Image option.
Method II – Use ctrlq.org
If the image that you want to search is not present on Google search but is on your Android phone. You don’t have to worry, there is a way to perform Google reverse search for it as well. What you have to do is go to ctrlq.org\google\images. Once there, upload your file. Once the image is uploaded and google will search for it.
Step by Step Instructions
- The first thing that you have to do is go to the website ctrlq.org/google/images.
- Now look for the Upload Picture option and tap on it.
- Then tap on Files option.
- Look for the image in your phone’s Gallery and choose it.
- Once uploaded, tap on Show Match. Google will not display all the similar images.
Use the Search By Image App
To make things easier, Google has come up with a Search Image app. All you have to do is install the app on your Android Device, and search for the image.
Step by Step Instructions
- Download the Search by Image app on your Android phone.
- Once installed, open the app.
- To add an image, tap on the +icon. It is present at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now select Image Gallery option.
- Select the image that you want to perform the search on.
- Finally hit the search button. It is also present at the bottom of the screen.
You may also read: Enjoy Unlimited Android Games using the GameStash App