Dark Mode in iOS 10 started and have already ended but strange as it is, Apple might just have crossed to the Dark Side with iOS 10 as you are able to form a Black Dock or Black Home Screen and Widgets due to a technical glitch in the new software.
You don’t have to do much effort to use the advantages of this glitch. All you have to do is to use a specific wallpaper with iOS 10 updated on your device. (no need for a jail-broken device, it works on every device running on iOS 10 or higher) How to Enter the Dark Realm.
Lets talk about the few easy steps you need to do to get the black dock on your newly bought iPhone mobile set.
- First of all you need to download the wallpaper with a 1-pixel height.
- Tap on this link below using iPhone with updated iOS 10 or higher.
- Download 1-Pixel height wallpaper.
- Scroll down, once you are on the website opened and look for a list square wallpapers of colors with ratio of 50×1.
- Choose the color you want to have on your screen ( remember it will cover all your screen so chose the color wisely).
- Tap and hold on the color which you want to download and select ” save image” from the pop-up menu.
- After your download the wallpaper set it as your home scree.
- Go to setting >>> wallpaper and choose “Camera Roll” option and chose the downloaded wallpaper from the list and select “Set Home Screen”
You are done. Check your iPhone’s home screen and see the dock and if any folder you selected are blocked out.
This feature also gives the widgets a bit of darker overlay. And the best thing of the feature is that if you are tired of a specific color, or you want change, or you don’t like the color you selected, you can always head back to the website and carry on the same procedure and change the color again. And you can do it again and again.