Many android users are unable to login to their YouTube Vanced Login, therefore, we have come up with a complete tutorial on how to fix YouTube Vanced App Login issue. Over the years, YouTube has come up with several extensions such as YouTube Red, YouTube Kids or YouTube Vanced.
YouTube Vanced, the extension or original YouTube comes packed with features. You might be surprised to know that Vanced offers more features in comparison to the original YouTube app. Some of the most amazing features including, ad blocks, allowing YouTube apps to play in the background, Picture in Picture mode, override maximal resolution and much more.
There is no doubt that YouTube Vanced is an excellent extension of YouTube, however, it does have some issues. Among these issues, the far most common and irritating is the Login problem. Several Android users are unable to log into the app.
You may also read: How to set YouTube video captions using Android
So, without any further delay, we should get to the fix YouTube Vanced App Login.
Guide on Fix YouTube Vanced App Login Problem
Below are the two methods to resolve the problem.
Download the app below, and you might not face the issue again.
In case downloading the MicroG APK does not resolve the issue, then you should read ahead.
In case the problem still persists after installing the MicroG APK, then you need to follow the steps below.
- You would have to uninstall the YouTube Vanced App, along with the MicroG APK app.
- Next, you will have to download both these apps again. However, it is imperative that you disable Chrome.
- If you are unable to disable chrome, you should download the hidden settings that will help you disable it.
- Now install the MicroG app, however, do not launch the app.
- Lastly, launch YouTube Vanced App, and login in.
You will be able to log in without any trouble. That is all on how to fix YouTube Vanced App Login Problem.
You may also read: YouTube Remix is going to Take Google Play Music Place