Honor 7X is among the best mid-range Android phone that you will find. It has a classy design with aluminum body and offers really amazing specs. Also, the phone has a big display, it comes with an 18:9 display and outstanding camera quality. For the price, the phone has a lot to offer. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor; however, the phone does have some bad points including Honor 7x Bluetooth issue.
Several users have complained regarding the fact that the Bluetooth of the phone is a troublesome part of it. We do understand that you would hate to buy a new phone and are not able to enjoy it to its full potential. Thus, in this article, we will focus on resolving the Honor 7x Bluetooth issue.
You may also read: Root and Install TWRP on Huawei Honor 7X
Trouble connecting other devices with Honor 7x Bluetooth
Although there is no other problem with the phone, but Honor 7x Bluetooth does cause an occasional issue. So, you can resolve this problem. The first thing that you should do is toggle the Bluetooth option off and back on.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Once there look for Bluetooth option and tap on it.
- There you will be able to see the Turn Off the Switch option.
- The Bluetooth device is off now, turn it on by tapping on the switch again.
Unpair the device
- You will be able to see the Bluetooth device, in case you are still unable to do so. You need to unpair the device completely and start it all over.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings, there you will be able to see the device, tap on it and Unpair it.
- Now you will be able to see the device in the available device list, from there you can do the entire pairing process all over again.
Wi-Fi Speeds Slow Down Because of Honor 7x Bluetooth
In case the Wi-Fi speeds tend to slow down, you need to make the following changes and this will resolve the problem.
- Open your phone’s settings, and there tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on the turn off Bluetooth option.
You may also read: Unlock Bootloader and Root Huawei Honor 7X