Like any other smartphone producing brand, LG has also evolved and bettered its smartphones and by far, LG G6 has been a success. It is, undoubtedly, one of the best smartphones produced in 2017 so far and almost half of the year has already gone.
Fix Connectivity Problems In LG G6
Its sleek and smart body design is easy for gripping and helps in maintaining a modern image of today’s smartphones. 3300 mAh battery comes with USB-C and Snapdragon 821, 4 GB RAM makes this device a beast already and that is not the half of it.
You may also read: How to fix Amazon’s Alexa’s voice recognition problem
32 GB storage with micro SD card is a blessing for users as we all are prone to saving way too much data in our devices, some of it knowingly, and most of it without any acknowledgement. The 18:9 quad-HD display is fantastic with 2*13 megapixels rear cameras.
These are a few features that make LG G6 one of the leading devices this year but like any other device, LG G6 comes with issues and errors and bugs too. Connectivity issue in LG G6 is one of that many issue LG G6 users are facing. Some users are having problems with LG G6’s Bluetooth and WiFi. Lets talk about this issue and try to give you best possible fix for it.
Many of the LG G6 users have complained about having trouble with their Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. If among those users, please check out the below solutions.
You may also read: How to make your slowed down Mac faster with these 15 tips.
- Turn off both the device and the router for about 10-20 seconds and then turn them back on.
- Turn off the power saving option.
- Check how heavy your Wi-Fi channel is if it is very heavy a wise thing to do would be to switch to a better option.
- Forget Wi-Fi connections and try connecting them again.
- The router firmware should be updated
- Keep the apps and the software of your LG G6 up to date.
- Can’t connect to the car, look for the solution in the manufacturer’s menu and connect accordingly.
- Make sure, you do not miss any step of the connection process.
- Delete the previous pairing and try making a new connection.
You may also read: Battery life test of Samsung S8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus