Are you looking for a way to make OS level changes in your mobile phone? You need to start it with the basics. The first thing that you need to do is learn how to Enter OnePlus 5T Fastboot mode. One of the major reason behind enabling the OnePlus 5T Fastboot mode is that you can flash system files.
Fasboot mode is the part of the phone that mainly focuses on modifying the system level files. There are a couple of other things that you need as well, for instance, you need to know how to unlock bootloader of your phone and install USB drivers on your phone. Now, without any further delay, let’s get down to the part where we learn how to enter OnePlus 5T Fastboot Mode.
You may also read: Google Pixel 2 XL Problems and their Potential Solution
How to Enter OnePlus 5T Fastboot Mode
There are a couple of methods through which you can enter OnePlus 5T fastboot mode. We will be shedding light on both of these methods.
This is a short but effective method. Below are the steps.
- Start with turning your phone off.
- After you turn the phone off, you need to press and hold the Power button along with the Volume Down button for about 6 seconds.
- Once the phone turns on, it will be booted in the fastboot mode. You can connect it to your personal computer and then access it using the Fastboot Tool.
There are a complete of files that you need to download in order to use this method.
The Complete Guide
- You need to download the USB Drivers of your phone onto the computer.
- Once that is done, you then have to download and install Android SDK package. The link for the download is given above. After
- If you don’t want to download the entire Android SDK, you can separately download the required packages from the second link above. Make sure that you choose the one that is in accord with your computer’s Operating System.
- Next, you need to enable the USB Debugging mode on your on your phone. Once done, connect your phone to your computer.
- Navigate to the android-sdk-window/platform-tools. You do this so that you can enter the Bootloader mode. Once in the SDK directory, open command prompt. Or if you used step 3, you need to go to the place where you downloaded the files and, open the folder containing files and open command prompt by pressing the shift key along with the Right click.
- In the command window, type the command “adb reboot bootloader”
- Once you hit enter, the phone will turn off and you will boot in the fastboot mode.
That is it, you have entered the fastboot mode. To get back to the normal mode, all you have to do is opt for the 1st option. In fastboot mode, you navigate using the Volume button and make a selection using the Power button.
You may also read: How to fix Google Pixel 2/2XL display issue