Google’s Android P comes with a bang. It offers some of the most vibrating and amazing features. There is a lot that you can do with the latest Android P for example; you can enjoy the gesture navigation system on your phone. If you are looking for a way to Enable Android P’s New Gesture Navigation System, you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to tell you how to go about enabling this amazing feature on your smartphone.
Since several devices are able to enjoy the latest Android P Beta version, thus a lot of users are looking forward to checking the full potential of the OS. There is a lot of difference, but we believe that the gesture navigation paradigm is among the biggest difference. It tends to replace the recent, home, back button with a gesture. Thus by far is something everyone is looking forward too. It is a really strong and powerful move. Once you have the latest Android P, you won’t be able to see the gesture navigation system by default. On the contrary, you will have to Enable Android P’s New Gesture Navigation System.
You may also read: Download Android P Emulator on Computer via Android Studio
How to Enable Android P’s New Gesture Navigation System
To enable this amazing feature, simply follow the steps below.
- Head to the Settings on your smartphone.
- Look for the System option and tap on it.
- There you will find Gesture option. Tap on it as well.
- Now tap on the Swipe up on home button option. Once you toggle on the option, the navigation buttons are going to change drastically.
How to use the Navigation Buttons
- To go to Home tap on the new elongated Home button.
- To Enter Multitasking view swipe up on the Home button.
- In an app view, you will find the app button to the left of the Home Button.
- To remove the app from the list, swipe up.
- To open the app drawer, swipe up on the Home button and then swipe up again.
- To move the list, swipe either to the left or to the right. Then tap on the app that you want to select.
You may also read: How to Check which Android Phones Support Project Treble