Oppo is one of the rising stars among economical and extravagant smartphone mobile phone producing companies and it has become quite clearly obvious over the recent years that people are paying attention to this brand. Recently Oppo R15 has hit the market with all its glory and users are going crazy over it. It runs on Android 8.1 with 3450 mAh battery. The best thing about Android is that the user can modify the apps and the operating system to his own accord. The same way you can install TWRP and root Oppo R15 for the experience of a lifetime and installing as many third party apps as your heart desires.
The second most important thing to keep in mind is that you have to have installed TWRP on your Oppo R15 in order to go further with the next step which is rooting the device. So in order to install TWRP and root Oppo R15 without any setbacks and obstacles, all you have to do is follow the instructions and complete the pre-requisites and enjoy the benefits of making modifications and changing the very core of your smartphone as you deem fit. There is a reason Android is still as hot in business as it was years before.
You may also read: How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Official Firmware on Oppo A71
Requirements to install TWRP and root Oppo R15:
- Unlock the bootloader of Oppo R15
- Surely your gadget should be charged at least 60% to restrict closure of system when installing TWRP.
- Visit Developer Options by visiting settings and permit OEM Unlocking.
- When installing TWRP, you might misplace details and specifications so make a copy of the principal details.
- Also allow USB Debugging Mode by visiting Developer Options in Settings.
- Installation of Oppo R15 USB drivers is necessary.
- ADB and Fastboot should be installed.
How to install TWRP on Oppo R15:
- From the Windows/Mac/Linux, unzip downloaded Fastboot / ADB package.
- With a USB cable, connect Oppo R15 with PC.
- Install TWRP recovery .img file and store it in catalogue from where you’ve drawn out Fastboot / ADB package files. Now rename this file to .img
- Subsequently, visit the catalogue from where u have Fastboot / ADB and recovery.img on Windows/Mac/Linux: Now open the Command Prompt after clicking Shift and Right-click.
- Click enter after typing the command; adb reboot bootloader.
- Now the Oppo R15 will boot into bootloader mode.
- Command the order; fastbootflash recovery recovery.img and click enter when your gadget is in the bootloader mode.
Done! Your Oppo R15 has been installed with TWRP so you only now require to Root your device. Proceed with the instructions below.
How to root Oppo R15:
- Go to downloads unit and download SuperSU Zip file from there.
- To your device, now move the downloaded Zip file.
- For booting the gadget to recovery manner, switch off the device and boot inside recovery manner after holding and pressing Volume Down and Power buttons at the same moment.
- You are going to see TWRP Recovery main menu now.
- Click Install and choose SuperSU zip file that is to be moved to the gadget.
- To begin with installation, swipe right for confirming.
- When installation process has completed, choose Wipe Dalvic/Cache.
Subsequently, reboot your gadget.
You may also read: How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oppo F1s, R9 and R9 Plus