Fortnite is never coming with a single challenge and this is what is happening in season 4 week 2 as well where there is another task for the players to search for the Fortnite Week 2 camera locations where the player would not only have to search and locate the hidden cameras but also the major requirement, in order to complete the challenge, is to dance in front of all the cameras seven times. Only then one would be considered as to have completed the task at hand and this might seem comical to many but this challenge has its perks like making you a better dancer for starters.
Fortnite Week 2 camera locations:
You will have to find the locations on the map in order to get there and then dance in front of the cameras but not to worry players out there. We have assembled this article for the sole purpose of letting you know the exact locations of the cameras and all you have to do is get there and get going without any delay because it is never only you who is competing in the challenge but many others would try to surpass you in reaching there and get to work hastily. So for the latest Fortnite Week 2 camera locations, read along and play strong.
You may also read: How to Root TWRP Moto G4 Plus on Android Nougat
- West of Shifty Shafts
- The Western edge of the racetrack
- North of Moisty Mire at the broken bridge
- Snobby Shores: Right by the dinosaur footprint to the south
- Tilted Towers: The indoor Soccer field to the west
- Risky Reels: Inside a green-screen room
- Junk Junction: In the film studio to the east
- Moisty Mire: One near the helicopter and one by the boxed-in set
- Haunted Hills: Inside the big building
So players, get ready to drop down and land in these locations and then there is time to shake your booty in order to get past the task at hand this week. Enjoy!