The best thing about Android is its versatility, you can do anything you want with the user interface. However, very few of us claim that they tend to do a good job with designing a smart and elegant home screen. Due to this very reason, Samsung makes it easier for you to change the UI using themes. We are sure that you will love the outcome of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Themes.
The question here is what are themes? They are basically pre-designed designs that you can use as wallpaper, display images, icons, sounds and much more. The objective is that they should be running smoothly. Interesting in knowing more, let’s get started!
You may also read: How to use Samsung Galaxy Note 8 App pairing
How to change Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Themes
If you think the process of installing themes on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is complex, you are mistaken. It is a fairly simple thing. Let’s get to it, and you will love to show off the beautiful home screens.
- Look for an empty area on your home screen and long press on it.
- Select the Wallpapers and Themes.
- Now look for the Themes section and then tap on it. It will be somewhere in the bottom.
- Look for the themes and download them. You can find them online. There are many paid and unpaid themes.
- Tap on the Apply again button.
- Wait till the entire process is completed, and then enjoy your phone’s new look.
- The interesting thing is that you can play around with the look. You can enjoy the live wallpapers, the 3D-like motion and much more. You can customize it as much as you like.
Let’s hope you enjoy the customization of Change Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Themes. If you have installed any themes on your phone, we suggest you let us know in the comment section.
You may also read: How to get Google Pixel 2 Now Playing Feature on any Android