Android phones are an excellent piece of technology and we can never deny this. They offer the best possible features along with the ability to explore your device to no ends. However, for the sake of security and another purpose, there are some restrictions limit the exploration of Android phone. In case you are among those users who hate such kind of restriction, there is always another way to go about it. You can easily root your phone and enjoy the endless possibilities that come with it. However, when you root via SuperSu some user face the problem Unfortunately SuperSu has stopped error.
In this article, we are going to focus on how to resolve this particular error. People who have been rooting their phones in the past are aware of the method and doors that open with it. Rooting your phone will provide you to download a third-party application and make system level change, but you will lose your phone warranty with it. After you root the device, every application you download will require root privileges. SuperSU comes in hand here; it is used to denning and granting permissions. So, you can understand the trouble that you will have to go through if you tend to face the Unfortunately SuperSu has stopped error.
You may also read: How to root Moto G5S Plus with SuperSU Android Nougat 7.1
How to Resolve Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped Error
Below are the steps that will help you fix Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped Error. We understand that it is very annoying, thus we did try out best to resolve the problem.
Step 1: Go to the Home Screen of your phone and then look for the Settings app. Tap on it.
Step 2: Under Settings apps, you will find Application Manager option. Tapping on this will bring forward all the apps installed on your Android Phone.
Step 3: You will see the SuperSU app in the app list. Click on it, and then navigate to the Clear the Data and Cache Settings.
Step 4: Hopefully, this will resolve the problem. If it does not, you need to check for the other guidelines below.
How to Resolve Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped Error: Method II
The error tends to prompt on your phone’s screen. So, to avoid it please follow the steps below.
- It is important that you have the latest version of SuperSu Package on your computer. You can download the file by clicking here.
- Once you download the file, the next step is to connect your phone to the computer and transfer the file.
- Use any Recovery like TWRP in order to flash the zip file on your Android device.
- In case you have any other custom recovery on your phone, we suggest you extract the zip file on your computer.
- After the file is extracted, you will have to open the folder.
- Once you open the folder, you will see Superuser.apk. Now, this is the file that you have to transfer to your smartphone.
Once this is all done, the next steps are for flashing the zip file on your Android device.
- Go to settings, security and Enable the Unknown Source option.
- Then you have will have to install the APK.
- Wait for the installation process to complete; once it does, you will have to install SuperSu application from Google Play Store.
- Finally, you can reboot your device and see if the error is resolved.
Performing all the above steps are going to help you Resolve Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped Error. This means that you will be able to smoothly install apps and go on enjoy your phone’s seamless working. Please do let us know what you think in the comment section below.
You may also read: Download the latest update of SuperSU 2.82-SR5 for Android devices